"Then why the need for new stuff?" I asked again as Lauren walked over to my kitchen and set the bags down on the counter as I followed her.

"Let's just say, I dabble in a few things during the night."

"Like what?"

"That's for me to know and for you to never know."

"Lauren-"

"-where's your mom anyway?" Lauren interrupted before she hopped onto my counter and sat on top of it.

"She went to drop Sofi off and after that work." I said unbagging the groceries.

"What's she making tonight?"

"I'm not sure..." I replied as I put some of the things into the refrigerator.

"Oh well that sounds good." Lauren quipped.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"What about you?"

"What about me?" I asked as I continued to put things away.

"You cooking anything tonight?"

I laughed, "No. I can barley make a bowl of cereal without setting the house on fire."

I felt Lauren's eyes stare at me from behind. Her eyes penetrating through me as she checked me out thoroughly.

"I'm not on the menu." I murmured.

"I want you on the menu."

"That's very unfortunate."

"I want you for dinner."

!

"You can't have me for dinner."

"Why not?"

"Because, our families will be over."

"So?"

"Laur-"

"-that's not going to stop me from getting what I want."

"Lo, you need to behave tonight. We both do. Please don't do anything that will give us away. My mom is already starting to suspect."

"Suspect what?"

"I don't know but she knows something's up."

"I think your just overacting. She can't know. All we've done is hang out, what could you possibly deduct from that?"

"I don't know but my mom is a clever woman, don't underestimate her."

"I'm not. I'm just saying, if she knew something was up she would have said something already."

"Yeah but-"

"-But nothing. I don't care if the First Lady is at the table. If I wanna fuck you, I'm gonna fuck you."

I turned around to meet her gaze, "Lauren."

"What?"

"You really need to start doing something about these urges."

"Like you?"

My lips slightly parted. Her green eyes penetrated through mine, looking deeply into my soul. I felt my breathing get heavier under our gaze. She knew the effect she was having on me as a smirk formed on her face. I quickly snapped out of it, "I know what you're doing. Stop."

"No."

I rolled my eyes. "You're so annoying."

"Then get rid of me."