Epilogue

3rd pov
It is been six months since the boys come back home...felix han chan and jeongin tried to get the kingdom back on it is feet...the place become a mess in their absence, the council was shock after hearing the story of what happened to them...
Changbin still blamed himself for god knows why he did not do anything it was dolos but who could convince him since he is not interested in politics he spend most of his time with his dragon tan he is a grown-up now...they fly around the kingdom together and report to the rest if he finds out anything suspicious...he was working on his witch powers with the help of wooyoung too.
Minho was the one who got affected most by the absence of the kids...the rest miss them too but minho was in a different level....hyunjin and seungmin are working together to find a solution and today they are on something.

"hwang hyunjin and kim seungmin...for the past six months you have never stopped annoying me...what do you want?"eileithiya the goddess of birth said...yes they have been trying to connect her since they come back here...
"I am pretty sure you know why we were trying to contact you eilleithiya"hyunjin said crossing his arms above his chest.
"I know what dolos did to you but go torture him why me?" the goddess said rolling her eyes.
"you know he can't help us...we want minji and hyunsoo back...
"go have other kids" she cut seungmin off.
"we will but we want my kids back first..."hyunjin said.
"hyunjin...they have never existed hey were a memory...and illusion..."
"and you could make them real"seungmin said.
"me...alone...there is no way..."
"ask the other gods' help...hera and the others" hyunjin said.
"why would will do that?"the goddess said with a raised brow.
"my mate is a mess...all of us are...and you owe us this after you let dolos play with our life "hyunjin said clenching his hands.
"well if it makes you feel better he got punished for what he did...it was against the rules" she said.
"I want my kids"hyunjin said.
"eileithiya please"seungmin said squeezing the taller hands who was shaking with anger...he misses his kids and he is suffering every day seeing minho like that.
"I will see what I could do but I will need your blood" she said.
"wait here" hyunjin said before he disappeared and come back with eight small bottles." it is ours...if you could...you know"he added making the goddess nod then leave
"they will come back hyung..."seungmin said.

Minho's pov

I miss minji and hyunsoo every day...it hurts so much I feel bad that I am hurting my mates with me but I can't...i can't move on...i have even thought to tell one of them to remove the kids from my memories but I could not bring myself to do it.
"hyung" han said entering my room.
"hey"I said giving him a small smile before I went back to watch the sky from the balcony.
"do you want to to go outside..."
"no, I am fine"he cut him off , I suddenly felt a warm hand around me before I realize that he was hugging me."I missed you..it breaks me seeing you like this"he said.
"I...i am sorry "I said making him pull back"you...you went back to dark blue"I added touching his hair...I feel bad that I did not even notice that.
"felix likes it...and I do too"he said with a smile.
"it suits you well"I said caressing his hair"I love it, sorry for not noticing"I added.

His lips turned into a wide smile making me confused" hyung, we have a surprise for you...come with me please..."
"hanie..."
"think of it like a way to make up for missing my makeover "he cut me off, I sighed standing up he took my hands before he teleported taking me by surprise.
"I..."I looked around the room to see all my mates inside expect hyunjin.
"what is happening here?"I asked.
"hyunjin hyung and I were working on something...we contacted the goddess of birth and she helped us"seungmin said with a wide smile.
"with what?" I asked raising my eyebrow.
"with that"felix said pointing behind me I looked back to see hyunjin entering the room with...
"papa minho" hyunsoo yelled running toward me.
"soo"I said a tear slipping from my eyes" my prince"I added hugging him tight.
"how...how did this happen?"I asked looking around....
'I can't say it in front of them...we asked the goddess to help us...they are the same hyunsoo and minji we know but they have all of our blood in them not just mine...they are like us too supernatural ' hyunjin said with a big smile.
"I missed you so much"I said hugging them both...i can't believe this.

'thank you all....i love you' I told my mates.
Now we are complete...we are finally complete...

                        The end.

It is the end finally....