Part Thirty-Nine

Felix's pov
I was sitting on the chair inside hyujin's office...the first thing he did when. He woke up was tell jeongin and seungmin so I am being interrogated.
"how could you hide something like this ?" seungmin said crossing his arms.
"I was trying to see if I could get another power..."
"we could have found it that together hyung" jeongin whined.
"what does this mean...will all if you get your powers back?"minho asked with a frown hyunjin told him too...the only ones who are not here are chan and changbin since they don't know the full story.
"we don't know...we should try and find out"hyunjin said looking at me with a knowing look.
"absolutely not" seungmin yelled glaring at the both of us.
"what is wrong?" han asked looking confused that his outburst.
"seungie it could be a good way..."
"hyung no, he is a human if something goes wrong he will die" seungmin said cutting hyunjin off.
"well, it is my choice"I said making him sighed.

"could someone explain to us what are you suggesting?"minho asked.
"please" han added after him.
"since I am healing fast I think it will be a good idea to test how far my powers could heal me"I said looking at hyunjin who nodded his head, it is not like I did not think about it but I knew I should tell them first...i may be reckless but if something went wrong I don't want them to be left in the dark they suffered a lot.
"you are suggesting that you will hurt yourself?" minho said with a wide mouth.
"hyung, did you lose your mind?"jeongin said jumping from his seat the only one who didn't say anything was han who was looking at me like he was thinking.
"well, it is a good idea"han finally said making all eyes fall on him.
"it is a terrible idea" minho said looking at him with are you for real stare.
"clearly three of is are against it which means it is not the right thing to do..."
"you forgot that the other three agreed"I cut seungmin off" plus this is my choice it is not up to vote"I added with a frown.

"it is your damn life in the line...we just got each other back...this is suicide"seungmin yelled throwing his hands in the air.
"we are not suggesting that we will shoot him with a gun in the head love, we will start with a little cut or something"hyunjin said trying to calm the younger off.
"we were not"I said making them all look in my direction as if they are going to have my head on a stake"relax I was joking"I added with a small chuckle.
"do you think this some kind of joke hyung?" seungmin asked walking toward me.
"seungmin..."
"no hyunjin hyung, he is taking this so lightly we are stuck in another damn world because of some kind of crazy God with someone trying to kill us for god knows why...and now he is trying to get himself killed"he paused standing in front of me."and then he is laughing as if it is a joke"he added hitting my chest with his finger.
"Kim seungmin..."I said taking a deep breath.
"what?"he answered tiliting his head to the side pushing me back.
"stop it"I yelled glaring at him "I don't want to fight"I added trying to stay calm.

"oh, how big of you hyung..."
"seungmin hyung stop it"jeongin said but hyunjin pulled him back whispering in his ear something I could not hear.
"you don't want to fight with me, you always liked fighting before...am I wrong?"he said making me look down, I felt myself boil with the anger I am trying my best not to burst upon him.
"and now he is silent...you are selfish felix hyung...you keep trying to put yourself in danger without thinking about any of us"he said making me look up at him clenching my jaw.
"this is your last warning..."
"or what? What are you going to do...hit me to death again..."
"I was poisoned...i have never meant to hurt you"I yelled my voice coming out like a growl that shocked me and apparently the whole room, my chest started moving up and down as my breath start to quicken.
"I have never thought I would say this...but I am glad to see it for the first time"han said with wide eyes.
"what is that?"minho said taking a step back he looked more than shocked he looked scared, what is wrong?
"don't look at him"jeongin said making him turn around so he was back facing me.

"what do you mean?"I asked confused looking at hyunjin who was smiling ear to ear.
"it me this" he answered putting his phone on front of me I froze when I saw my reflection on the phone...it is my demon face...
"I don't believe it...my demon face"I mumured taking the phone.
"is that normal?"minho said trying to look back.
"hyung, don't look...it is your first time seeing it...the devil face may cause humans to go mad"jeongin said.
"and I know that" han said rolling his eyes.
"you are fine..."
"we saw it before so it won't affect us"hyunjin said cutting him off but minho didn't listen and looked back at me.
"I am fine"I said not breaking eye contact with me...honestly I don't like my demon face it makes me remember that I am a monster...but I am glad it is back that means I could get my powers back now.
"you are not scared?"I asked minho who immediately shook his head.
"I am relieved"he replied making me raise my eyebrow at him."seeing it is a prove that the story you told me about is real...since I didn't get my memories back it felt weird believing it just like that"he added making me nod.