Part Thirty-Five

Hyunjin's pov
"so hyung, tell me is there any thing you remember of this life...no matter how small it is...it could be helpful"seungmin said, we were currently at my home office, we are trying to figure out how I am going to get my memories back.
"love if I remembered I would have told you...i have no idea about this life...nothing"I replied making him frown before he nodded.
"you found the photo of ryujin in the safe inside your office right?" he asked.
"yeah the one in the company..."
"did you check this one?"he cut me off
"I was going to but I did not have the chance"I replied making him sighed"I will check it now"I added getting up...i tried the same code that worked on the one in my other office since the safe looked alike.
I opened the door looking around to see a lot of papers but what picked my interest was a gun... another gun.
"why do you have that?" Seungmin said pointing at the gun that was in my hand now.

"I must have it for safety...there was another one in the other safe too"I replied, whoever is threatening me was doing it for a while now...
Seungmin walked passed me taking the papers before he put the on the table, reading through them, I looked back inside the safe to use a box
"there is a box here"I said taking it out...it was so small and hidden in the back of the safe...it could be missed if you did not pay a close look at it.
"open it"seungmin said looking at me with wide.
"a USB Drive"I said with a raised brow, seungmin got up taking the laptop out before he took it from my hand plugging it immediately.
"there is video"seungmin murmured pressing start.
"hey" my eyes widened when I saw ryujin she was laying on the bed looking pale and tired.
"hyunjin"seungmin whispered.
"so...i don't know how to start...but this video is for you yeji"she said taking a deep breath" it is been some time since we broke up...and I miss you...i did not want to leave you...you know how my father is....yeji....i made a big mistake"she added as if she was looking at someone behind the camera or phone
"more than two years ago...i slept with your brother...it was after our breakup but I felt like I have betrayed you...we were drunk...he was taking a break from his relationship with minho oppa...and we..."she paused "I am so sorry for what I did...i don't deserve your forgiveness but I don't want to die knowing that you hate me....yes, I am dying...i have cancer and my doctor said I don't have much time left...yeji, I called for hyunjin to come to the US...i wanted to tell him about something...i am hiding an important thing....more like someone...the reason why I left for the US with my mom was because I found out that I am pregnant"she said with sad smile "I have two kids yeji...twins"she added tears streaming down her face"I feel so sad that I can't watch them grow but there is nothing to do...they are going to live with hyunjin...my father doesn't know about them and I don't want him to be a part of their life...he messed mine up I won't let him do that you my kids...minji and hyunsoo, I named them after hyunjin and minho oppa...i don't know if they will think that it is weird but I thought at least they have  some resemble in names, it was my way to make up for hiding them from their father...I don't even know how that will work...i wasn't planing on telling him...i did not want to mess his life too...i heard they just got married too...i hate myself for doing this but I have no other choice...i will give this to hyunjin when he came...take care of yourself yeji...i love you always and forever...i am sorry"she said before she start coughing and that's when the video ended.

"you were supposed to give this to your sister"seungmin said making me nod, I feel so guilty right now...it is not even my fault yet I feel like it is...i was so scared that I had something to do with her death but I don't...
"I...i will give it to her"I said taking a deep breath.
"what happened not them was not fair...you should have given it to her from the start..."
"seungmin, I did not do any of this...i don't know why this idiot hide it....he made a mistake but by hiding the truth he made it worse"I yelled cutting him off.
"I know...i know I am sorry"he said pulling me into a hug.
"this...it doesn't help us"I said pulling back.
"the papers doesn't have anything on them too"seungmin said with a sighed."I was thinking about visiting Mrs shin to see if she knows about the kids but I guess ryujim answered our questions....they are hiding the truth from her father and it better stays that way if he finds out he will try to take them away...ryujin was his only daughter and if he knows about her kids he will try to..."
"I am their father, I want to see him even dare about thinking that he could take them"I cut seungmin off making him smile.