Part Fifteen

Hyunjin's pov
I ran after minho as fast as I could, until I reached the parking area.
"minho, stop"I yelled at the boy who entered his car ready to leave, I continued running after I got his attention.
"why the hell are you running like that?" he said as soon as I opened the door.
"so I could catch up to you....god...he really hit you hard....you have a bruise on your lips"I said touching the wound but he pulled away wincing." sorry darling"I apologized.
"I am fine...i am going home to check on the kids I left them with the babysitter"he replied looking away.
"look at me"I said taking his face between my hands"it is okay to cry...you are hurt"I added making him frown.
"it is just a bruise hyunjin..."
"I did not mean physically minho"I cut him off making his eyes go wide.
"what...if you are talking about my feelings for felix...they are long gone"he said shaking his head.
"Whether you still have feelings for him or not,getting hurt by someone that you once cared about....no that you have been in love with really hurt"I said caressing his cheek.

"if you ask me, I deserve it...i mean I stole you from him...i don't know what his relationship with han is but apparently I got between them too and then I made him angry..."he said making me chuckle.
"did I say something funny?"he said glaring at me.
"what no...you did not steal me from him...i am already yours"I said with a big smile...and his too but you will know when time comes my love.
"do you think that he is in love with han?"he asked looking uncomfortable.
"why are you jealous?"I asked with a raised brow making him freeze.
"what...why would I be jealous?"he said surprised by my question.
"do you like han?"I said again, I swear I have never seen someone turn pale quickly like he did....not even vampires...
"hyunjin...i don't...i know I have made a mistake but...i just love you"he gulped.
"what were you doing earlier in the room?" I said leaning on the chair, I know I am making him nervous right now but I am kind of enjoying teasing him...i feel like my old self...

"he was...about to leave...but I wanted him to rest...."
"so you were worried about him"Icut him with a smirk.
"no...i mean yes...he is our friend..."
"just a friend you slept with him"I said again.
"hyunjin what are you doing for god sake?"he finally screamed at me making me burst into laughs" are you out of your mind?" he asked glaring at me...i swear he looks like is about to kill me any second now.
"yeah, I am crazy...you know why?"I said leaning toward him"because of you...you made me head over heels for you kitten"I whispered next to his ears, I can feel his breath hitch at a close distance, I pulled away scanning his face he looked shocked.
"you...you"he blinked shaking his head before he pushed me away."you have lost your damn mind...i am taking you to a neurologist as soon as possible"he added.
"and tell him what...my husband is crazy because he flirted with me"I said with a low chuckle.
"hyunjin...."he stopped when I pulled him by the back of his head until our lips were an inch away from each other.
"what?"I said loving how tense he is getting.

He suddenly groaned crashing our lips together...that was not expected to be honest but I am not complaining.
I swiftly removed his seat belt moving him into my lap without breaking the kiss.
"hyunjin we are in a car..."he pulled away patting.
"I don't care"I said caressing his hair before I kissed him again...the kiss start heating up, I felt my chair getting lowered back by minho...
A knock on the window made minho jump away from me hitting his head on the roof
"fuck"he groaned, I looked back outside to see seungmin standing there with a smirk on his face.
"what the hell seungmin?"I said lowering the window after minho moved away to his seat.
"this a public parking spot you horny idiots"he said rolling his eyes.
"well forgive me for getting out of control it is not like we did not do it for the past three years" minho murmured but we both heard him.
"what..."
"why are you here seungmin?"I aske cutting the boy off.

"god, he almost made me forgot"he said his lips turning into a smile" inie...he is awake"he added making my eyes go wide.
"how could you forget something like this you idiot?"I yelled opening the door but it hit him in his knee.
"are you crazy?" he said clenching his knee"I did not forget I am joking...why did you opened it like that?"he added glaring at me.
Damn I sometimes still forget that we are humans.
"I am sorry...seungie...does it hurt?"I asked checking on him, I heard the other door open and close indicating that minho left the car.
"of coursevit does you..."he was about to curse on me but he took a deep breath looking around."I can't ruin my image because of you"he added trying to move his leg.
"see it is not that bad...you can move..."
"I can move....well next time just cut it off how about that"he cut me off with a glare...god this boy is the exact opposite of my seungmin...he is easily triggered.
"we should go to jeongin..if you finished what the hell is going on here "minho said crossing his arms, right jeongin without a second thought I start running inside the hospital...he is fine...he come back to us...