✨ The Perfect√ ❤︎ Jungkook

Start from the beginning

As soon as he reached home, he went to the drawing room and kept everything in its place. He went to take a refreshing bath where he thought about his painting. He finally got the perfect sketch in his mind and set to draw it.

He attached the canvas on it's stand and filled his palette with different colours, gradients and textures. He started drawing a rough sketch and the background amidst all this he maintained his elegance and posture. He decided to paint the lady of his dreams.

He defined her every features perfectly and flawlessly. Everything about her for him was special. He finally drew the sketch and gave it it's color. He only drew it's body now, he yet had to do everything else such as drawing the dress and giving a few last minute details. The telephone rings as he picks it up and faces the other side not knowing the magic happening behind him.

"Hello? Jungkook speaking," He answers as he suddenly receives a news of Mr. Jackson's Sudden death. Jungkook was shocked and asked again to confirm and it was true. He picked his coat and went to the spot. While at the painting room, the paint droplets from the painting slowly comes out of the painting and forms a figure.

Jungkook reaches there and comes to know that a family of his came and took him. But as much as Jungkook knew Mr. Jackson had no family. The officers told him that his wife was the one who sent people to take him there. Jungkook nodded in understandment and left the place back to his home. He came home and sat in the hall, mourning over the sudden death.

"Maybe he really had his reasons for not telling me about it." Jungkook mumbled. "About what?" A sweet voice asks. "His family. He never told me he had a wife. He told me he had no family. But whatever." He says and stands up making his way towards the drawing room completely ignoring the silhouette behind him.

Jungkook suddenly paused. "Who talked to me just now?" He asked. "Me." A girl's voice replied to him as he abruptly turned around. A girl stood next to him covered in a robe of silk, which was his. "Who are you? And how did you enter here?" Jungkook asks picking up a nearby paint brush and pointing at the new appearance. "I came from the painting. I assume it is you who drew me, my soulmate. I also assume my name is Y/N which you wrote in the canvas." The Y/N replies to which Jungkook looks at her a bit closer.

"Comes to think of it you do look like my ideal type which I drew... Now I understand what Mr. Jackson meant by this painting will get rid of my loneliness. Atleast this house as another sound besides mine." He looked at her, putting down the brush and continued. "So what do you plan now? Do you want to jump back into the painting or something?" He asks as she looks at her a bit confused. "I don't think I can jump back into the painting as I see it is a one-way path. But I assume you can draw me decent dress suited for a girl in that canvas. As I can see you clearly don't have any dress for a girl in your wardrobe." She says with a shrug as he face palms himself.

"Yes right away. I totally forgot about the painting and your needs." He informs and goes to the painting room to paint a dress which was simple yet cute for her.

Jungkook was seated infront of the canvas, drawing a simple dress for her. She told him that she needed a little designs in her dress so he did a little effort on the painting. He took glances at the girl who was looking at his paintings with her adorable innocent little eyes. Everything about her was perfect for him. She was the exact person he had in mind. She had her own flaws too which he gladly accepted. She looked at him and he titled his head back to the canvas.

"Is it ready?" She asks and looks at the canvas. "It's ready but are you sure the dress will come out?" Jungkook asks as Y/N shrugs in a 'i don't know but we can wait right' manner. "I don't think this will work but let's get you something to eat." Jungkook says and walks to the kitchen while Y/N follows him behind. He grabs something to eat and settles in the dinning table. "Here you can eat this." He says and passes a plate of salad to her and takes his own plate.

Y/N looks at it weirdly while taking a seat. "What is that supposed to be?" She asks as confusedly. "It's a salad. Mixture of edible vegetables." He explains as she nods letting out a Oh. "I will make something fancy after sometime for dinner." He informs. "Okie!" She exclaims and both of them digs into the food.

After eating they checked the drawing room and found a dress lying down, he picked it up and gave it to her and allowed her to wear it while he stood outside. It was a knee length dress with some flower design in it. She wore it and came out. To his surprise, it perfectly fitted her and she looked adorably cute. He cleared his throat and asked her to sit in the couch to ask something and clear things between them.

"This dress is indeed so beautiful. Thank you for designing it, Soulmate." Y/N says to which Jungkook let out a smile." You don't have to keep on calling me soulmate. My name is Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook informs as she lets out a smile. "Soulmate is good." She lets out. "Okay then. You know the language and the basic things right?" He asks to which she nods positively. "Good, because I really don't want to teach a 22 year old person A B C D." He says and they both let out a laugh.

"I suppose I will have to take care of you till we get adjusted to this environment." He says as she looks at him with a sweet smile. "I am a good girl, I promise. I won't make any disturbance but you are my soulmate so I don't think I can live without you, not even for a minute." She lets out as he smiles back. "I won't leave you alone, not even for a minute, after all you are new to this environment so I will show you around the house then go out sometimes maybe for date or something." He says as she nods, Jungkook continues.

"For now, you will be staying in the room next to mine. We will go outside tommorow to get you some dress and necessities. For now hope you are comfortable with that dress. Or you can take some of my big clothes. I will cook something for dinner first." He says and goes to the kitchen while Y/N follows him like a lost puppy.

"You can take a seat here. I will teach how to cook something when you get hungry." Jungkook informed and Y/N sat on the chair next to the table. And like that Jungkook taught her how to cook and some basics. Y/N was curious about everything and she had Jungkook to tend to all her curiosities. He also showed her around the house, letting her know where he will be most if the time. He also tucked her in bed and made sure she was asleep when he went back to his room to sleep.

Morning

Y/N woke up early and brushed her teeth like how Jungkook taught her yesterday night. She saw a beautiful dress kept on the small table next to her. She took a bath,wore it and went to his room. She knocked but there was no response. "I am here!" She looked over her shoulder to see Jungkook in the kitchen. He was making breakfast with a big smile on his face. Y/N let out her biggest smiles and went to him.

"The dress indeed looks beautiful on you." He said while she mumbled a small thank you. They had her breakfast while having small talks. They went outside for buying some dresses, accessories and necessities. They held hands while walking and ate at a restaurant. Jungkook has never been this happy in his life, neither was Y/N. They felt so happy together as of they were each other's other half. A Soulmate.

Their little interaction became so close that they finally caught feelings for each other. Two months later they were together in the painting room, where Jungkook and Y/N had meant to meet. Y/N stood infront of the painting where as Jungkook kneeled down and proposed to her which she gladly accepted. The moonlight illuminated on them through the window as they gently expressed their love to each other.

Mr. Lonely Perfect was now no longer lonely. He had his Soulmate, Ms. Perfect to complete his life together. Now Mr. Perfect and Mrs. Perfect was together known as the Perfect Couple.

Their story doesn't end here as we still have another painting of their story left. So let's move on to the next painting, the painting of Perfect Love : Future. ❞

🦙