6. one way or another

Start from the beginning

"santana, be nice,"

spencer said sternly to his girlfriend not messing around, "i am being nice, though it wasn't nice when i was being smothered by a sweaty sack of potatoes," spencer rolled his blue eyes annoyed with santana's remarks, "if you didn't want to smothered by him then why did you sleep with him?!"

all the built up anger he felt from when he had found about being now thrown out in the open, "why are you yelling at me?"

the new directions and the troubletones looked in  between the couple, "because you're always giving finn shit when he's done nothing to you," the wide receiver said calming a bit down feeling the multiple pair of eyes on him. "he's always doing something idiotic or stupid," she added.

liking the way her boyfriend had gotten fired up, "san," spencer gave his girlfriend a look when mr schuester came through the auditorium curtains playing his guitar near the troubletones as ms corcoran came up from behind the new directions singing.

"whoo!"

the show choirs groups clapped their hands for their teachers who performed a mash-up of You and I/You and I what spencer had loved dancing alongside sean and micaela before sitting down with his friends, "mr schue, shelby, i-i think we can all admit tha that was weirdly amazing, but what exactly was the point?"

mr schuester looked at his students, "that sometimes bringing together two conflicting things can create something totally unexpected,"

"we're not combing glee club, mr schue," mercedes stated with the new directions teacher shake his head, "not what i'm talking about, shelby and i agreed that with sectionals coming up for both of us, it fine we all got serious with some friendly competition,"

shelby looked to the new directions, "each group's going to put together their own mash-up to perform head-to-head," the glee club teachers looked at each other, "for the first annual mckinley high—mash off," the two teachers said together as the two show choirs cheered.

as the two show choir groups went to exit the auditorium, spencer stopped his girlfriend after grabbing his bagpack from the floor, "santana,"

the latina cheerio let her fellow troubletones walk ahead of her turning to face her boyfriend with her arms crossed over her chest, "i-" santana held a hand up making spencer stop whatever he was say, "whatever you are going to say or yell, don't,"

she glared at her boyfriend, "i don't like being embarrassed or shouted in front of my friends," spencer's hand went to the back of his neck, his face reddening, "i'm sorry, i just don't like you insulting finn, he's my brother, my twin," spencer added, "we're basically the same person,"

santana shakes her head, "no, you're not the same," she stepped forwards, her chest near her boyfriend's chest, "he didn't know how to get me off, but you do," she spoke in her boyfriend's ear before moving away from him turning around and walking away.

spencer knew his girlfriend had wanted him to watch her walk away as her hips swayed with her high ponytail bouncing in her step.

____

"okay, guys!" mr schuester came into the room clapping his hands gaining his students attention, "we have our work cut out for us this week with this mash-up."

spencer ran a hand through his hair, "now the troubletones have a lot of powerful voices," micaela hummed, "powerful voices that we couldn't kept if you hadn't been so blindsided," she said loud enough for their teacher to hear.

"song selection is key here, any suggestions?"

the new directions knew song suggestions to their teacher as spencer sat back bored as ever, "we can't use any of those bands. the only thing they have in common is that they all broke up, and right now the new directions need to full united,"