Chapter 5: Trouble in the House

(Notice: I didn't change most formal conversations here. Because, you know, Cale hasn't done anything yet to make them think otherwise. He's like a reader insert without much influence for now. I'll just skip some explanations, because I'm guessing you knew it even before reading this story.)

House Sorting. As the name suggests, it is when the first-years' find out what house in Hogwarts they will be put in. There are four different houses at Hogwarts.

The scarlet-gold Gryffindor People who belong in this house possess a great deal of bravery, and their determined, brave, and daring traits stand out and set them apart from others.

On the other hand, the Blue-Bronze Ravenclaw is known for their wit, intelligence, and creativity, as well as being studious, if not curious.

There is also the Yellow-Black Hufflepuff, who are the most loyal, fair, just, and modest, and are known for being hard-working and kind.

The last one, but certainly not the least, is the green-silver Slytherin. They are people who are surely cunning, ambitious, and also known for their determination and pride in themselves.

Everyone will surely belong to one of these houses. However, for our Cale Henituse, it won't be anyone.

"Crap."

Now that he's considering which house is the best for his free time, he's quite sure he doesn't belong to any of these houses, especially when he's in the middle of his identity crisis. (The comment section says otherwise, though.)

His cowardice against pain set him out to the Gryffindor. He's not that studious and totally does not, to be in Ravenclaw. He's most likely least to be Hufflepuff because none of those traits scream "him," and also Slytherin unless you call his dream of a slacker life an ambition.

Overall, no other house fits Cale better than his own. However, he's not discouraged about not belonging to any of these houses. In fact, he's considering that if somehow he manages not to be at any houses, he'll be forcefully expelled from this school without a hinge.

- That won't do, Cale. I'm sure there's a reason you're here. -

'Then what reason is that?'

- I don't know. But I can feel the strong presence of my siblings here. I think it's not a coincidence that it's here. -

'Who's - ah.' Cale stopped again before continuing, 'Siblings, you mean other ancient powers, right?'

- That's right. I think we should find it all right away before it's too late. -

"Hm.." Cale let out a sigh.

"Alright?" His first Hogwarts friend, Hannah Abbot, asked.

"Ah. No, I mean, yes."

"Even with that unused face to express yourself, I guess you're also as nervous as us." His other Hogwarts friend, Anthony Goldstein, said it, nodding to himself.

"I guess."

In fact, Cale Weasley is as nervous as they say, although for a different reason. He thinks about all the strange things happening to him these days. He felt like he had pinpointed the center of it all.

Hogwarts.

Ever since he received Hogwarts' letter, a lot of unusual things have been happening to him and around him. It's not unusual, it's supposed to be an impossible situation.

He doesn't know if it's an ominous sign that he'll never achieve his peace, even in Hogwarts, or a message that impossible things are possible, so you can definitely achieve it.