2.03 A SciFi Convo (Donatello)

{A/N: r-donnie recognizes the 12-turtles as an entity and refers to them as the counterpart/it, and 12-turtles, in general, refers to themselves as their full first name (excluding 12-mikey).}

__________

O'Tello pulled his counterpart in his lab and locked the metal doors behind them. Those siblings of them won't be barging in on them anytime soon.

Tello turned around, his counterpart was still and unmoving." So a genius to another, rate my lab." The counterpart was looking at the technology, stored in the higher section of the walls. No response? Tello thought they'd encourage the turtle." Is it marvelous? Absolutely breathtaking?"

Tello is nervous, why won't the counterpart say something?" This. IS. AWESOME!" They were startled by the sudden change, the turtle in purple had their hands on its head, mind blown. The counterpart was mumbling something, they couldn't make out what it was saying.

Tello grinned, the confidence coming back to him." How did you get your hands on this high quality technology!" It was astonished by their genius. Finally someone else to talk to about his ideas, not just Eve that doesn't understand his calculations.

The lack of speech is, of course, natural." Of course nothing else but junkyard trash, and cunning siblings." For someone as amazing as a Donatello, his data is important. And Tello wants to collect all their counterparts' data, they need to.

" Let's first see your abilities, shall we?" They walked further into the lab.

" What? Shouldn't we start on making the dimensional hopping device?" The counterpart is too... Boring.

No, too focused on one task.

" Hah! We have all the time in the world for that." Tello was sure that they'd be encountering little to no villains at the time of their stay.

" Didn't your leader, order us to?" Is it worried? Also Chara isn't the leader. But she won't want the guest to be uneasy. Most of them won't, So...

" No, and Chara isn't the master of my body. I will do whatever I want." That should ensure the counterpart. In fact it didn't work, the terrapin was confused and a little bit envious.

They stopped at the part of the lab that has a decent amount of space for the counterpart to show some moves. It was a bit of a mess so Tello pushed aside the mechanical arms that hold some equipment and unfinished projects, three of them.

" Here, since Nardo wrecked the largest room, it'll have to do." And since the Raphaels are in the dojo we can't be there for many reasons.

" Give me the best combo you've got!" And they took their traditional weapon. The end of the stick had hit the ground making a sound that echoed throughout the room.

The counterpart did the same. Both bowing in respect to start the match," I also picked this place to see your spatial awareness."

Both are en garde, though Tello was bothered on how his counterpart used the bo. Spinning it around left and right, as if showcasing how fast he could do it.

As they continue to observe their opponent. They were just circling each other at the first moment, trying to get the other to charge first. And finally, after a hundred and eighty degrees of turning, Tello made the first move.

The softshell first made a double fake from either direction to stop the counterpart from spinning its stick around. The counterpart tried to block both attacks, their staff refused to touch.