1.0 Blue and Gold makes Green?

{A/N: Rottmnt 2-3 months after the movie, 2012 at the end of season 4.}

{A/N: If you didn't already look at the previous part (or its still a WIP),
Chara (lion/fem) and Eve (bunny/yes) are mutated humans adopted by the Hamato.}

__________

With the Shredder gone, the situation in New York had been more peaceful. Leonardo was reorganizing boxes full of his things. The nostalgic relive from the memories coming back to him, feels relieving. While doing so, he came across the Space Heroes' collection of VHS tapes. These were the show he was watching the day they were allowed to the surface.

Leo let out an amused sigh, A little rerun never hurt anyone. He then went to the living room, where the others were currently in. From nearest to furthest - Mikey reading some comic by the ledge that we usually sit on, Raph's feeding Chompy, and Donnie's on his computer.

Leo went straight towards their television and powered the devices." What 'cha got there, Leo?" Raph asked lowering Chompy.

Leo inserted a tape on the player," Just a little rerun... " Raph raised a brow.

" Dude, what show!"

" Space Heroes," Leo pressed a botton to play the video.

" Not your Dorky show, again!" Raph exclaimed picking up Chompy again and headed to the kitchen.

The show starts with its iconic opening, but something's not right. The television screen is glitching, what's going on... " Donnie, something's wrong with the tv.. "

" Not now, Leo. Something's interrupting the signal." Donnie was struggling on the computer.

Leo heard a noise, hissing like the air escaping a kettle." Anybody else hearing that?" Raph came back with no Chompy at hand.

" Dude... I think It's a bomb." Mikey stood up and clung to him. Raph let him, with his arms crossed.

" For once, I think Mikey's right." Leo has a hand on his sword. Getting ready on which wall would burst open.

" Nothing triggered the alarms. Whatever that is, it's dangerous." Donnie closed his computer, placing it to the side and putting pillows all over it.

Then it appeared, a portal, in the middle of the room. It all happened so fast, they had no room for reactions. A green unstable looking portal appeared sucking the air, the furniture, and the turtles.

As soon as they were close enough it combusts. Leaving only the mess it had done. The dojo doors suddenly opened," Guys! What... " There were no turtles in sight.

It's been months since they moved to this abandoned train station, boxes still untouched. It can barely feel like home.

It's been a month or two since the invasion, it's great to hear their laughter again. Red, blue, orange and cyan. The brothers are practicing in the middle of the lair. The sounds of metal and/or concrete clash with each other.

Boys are truly reckless beings.

...

Raph gets ready to punch, twisting his hips to get the max smashing power on the blow. He punches the air so hard that it hit the dummy four feet away. The impact looked like a huge bullet hole and it exploded at the back. The stuffing is now all over the place - Gravels, sands, and some dried grass, all over the furniture and boxes.