Rescue/The Battle Begins

Start from the beginning

A muffled crash is heard outside the closed warehouse doors.

Adam: *to Grunt* Go find out what that was.

White Fang Grunt: Yes sir.

Adam: *to me* The Fall of Beacon is about to begin. Soon, we Faunus will make our stand and strike back against the humans.

(Y/n): You do realize that there are Faunus amongst those at Beacon. Men, women, children, Huntsmen and civilian. Are they all gonna die too?

Adam: ..... *unemotional* They made their choice when they refused the call of the White Fang. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a revolution to lead.

(Y/n): You'll wish you'd killed me when you had the chance.

Adam simply chuckles as he walks towards the doors of the warehouse with two more grunts. Suddenly, the doors get blown open in a explosion of fire, sending Adam flying to the back of the warehouse. I shielded my face with my shoulder from the shrapnel of the explosion until I hear...

Charizard: *Roars*

I look and see Team RWBY come out of the smoke and flames, Weiss uses a glyph to disarm a grunt before rushing in and kicking him out cold. Weiss was about to be attacked by two more grunts when Ruby used her Semblance to get in front of them and backhand both grunts with her Crescent Rose. Blake rolls in and fires concussive shots at 6 more grunts and knocks them out. After knocking out one grunt up on the railings, Yang hops down landing on another on the ground, she then knocked another with just a couple of punches. Charizard flies in and fires several Flame Burst's at multiple grunts finally taking them out.

Blake: *sees me* (Y/n)!

Blake rushes to me and wraps her arms around me in a desperate hug, she then smothers my lips with a kiss, she finally seperates and asks.

Blake: Are you okay? *as she frees me*

(Y/n): I'll feel better when we stop Cinder's plan.

Ruby: What?

Weiss: What are you talking about?

(Y/n): Cinder, she's behind everything, she employed Roman to steal all the dust, she coerced the White Fang into following her, that mech, planting the virus in the communications tower, everything. She's going to destroy Beacon Academy.

Weiss: *shocked* Oh my god!

Blake: *shocked* But why?

Yang: This doesn't make any sense!

(Y/n): She's insane, it doesn't have to make sense. We have to get back to the school, they're starting they're attack after the final round of the tournament.

Ruby: That's Penny and Pyrrha's battle. *thinks and grows horrified* Oh no...

Weiss: What is it?

Ruby: Penny is a robot fighting against Pyrrha's magnetism.

We all realize what's going to happen, Penny is going to be used as a martyr, manipulated by Cinder to cause distrust and chaos.

Charizard: *concerned growl and approaches*

(Y/n): Hey, bud. Thanks for the rescue. *looks at Team RWBY* All of you.

Ruby: That's what friends are for.

Blake: Oh! Here...

Blake pulls out five Poke'balls and hands them to me.

Blake: I brought these for you.

(Y/n): *sighs happily* Thanks.

We all run out of the warehouse and look around as Team RWBY's Poke'mon stand guard at the entrance.