Hearing that some of the gang stop for a split second, except Hanse who once again charges at Jeno, in hopes of holding him down and keeping him in their hideout to at least have a chance of talking.

Since he's trying to run away from them the whole time.

Yugyeom, „Seriously? Why the fuck did Jaemin get mad about that shit? It was better for him that way."

Xion, „I think I might start to see the problem here now..."

Having said that and starting to understand, Xion start to sprint towards Jeno, taking the opportunity of him being kind of held back by Yugyeom, Minhee and Hanse.

Without any fear or hesitation he goes straight up to the angry Jeno, who by now also has his teeth showing, the anger filled expression on his face reflecting only a part of his anger. Yet Xion seems to look past it, as he smacks both of his hands against Jeno's cheeks, holding his face like this and then speaks.

„Jeno, I think you two had a general misunderstanding here. Jaemin was hurt because you didn't share your problems with him, especially since they are some that concern him and us, his friends. Jaemin wants to share your burdens, especially when it's something he's involved with the matter! He wants to make things easier on you, not harder. And since he trusts you blindly by not asking a lot of questions, he hopes for the same from you. He thought you'd tell him more, especially when you think he might be in danger, so it hurt him to notice you didn't tell him anything, which made it seem like you didn't trust him."

Jeno seems to have been listening to the words, seeing how his resistance starts to drop and his facial expressions soften, start to return back to normal.

„Nothing's lost here, you know? Jaemin might have been a bit mad but I'm sure you two can talk it out."

San, „Hold on a Second. It's good that we now know your guy's views. But have you considered ours?"

Xion, „What do you mean?"

Kun, „The reason why we don't tell you everything is to keep you safe. Sometimes the less you know is safer."

Minhee, „We're talking about the fact that people might capture you and try using torture. So the less you know there and the less possibility of accidentally saying something, the better. That's probably why Jeno didn't mention anything. That and he isn't the best at communicating either, in case you haven't noticed."

Soul, „Well torture's a point we didn't know. And neither did Jaemin probably. Did something like this happened already?"

As that questing I being asked, some of the group start turning their heads towards Yugyeom, who avoids all their gazes but answers, „Me. I don't want to talk about it, ever."

Felix, „Sounds reasonable..."

Kun, „To put it short, we're protecting you even if you don't notice it. Which is the main point of all this."

Xion, „It's good that you're trying but I think we should all try to find a middle way somehow. We all need to talk, as one big group. We've kind of joined you guys now so there's work for both our sides to meet in the middle somehow. We're up and open for stuff as you've seen, but we also need you to work along with us as well. That includes everyone. You too Jeno, okay? There's really no need for you to act like everything is lost now."

Even though he's being talked to, Jeno doesn't rise his head, by now he's sitting on the ground, slumped down and has one hand on his face it seems. A gesture nobody knows what exactly it's for or means, why he's that way.

Hanse, „Jeno?"

As he asks he bends down, ignoring all the pain in his body and peaks a bit at Jeno's face, before his face turns surprised.

„Why are you crying now?! Was Jaemin that important to you?!!"

Hearing the word „Crying" combined with Jeno, everyone now has their attention on him, confused about it. Nobody expected Jeno to cry.

Slowly, Jeno starts to speak, his voice seeming surprisingly stable, „Not him. It's you guys. I was afraid I fucked up to protect you. That there's the risk of your lives getting worse again, when things get out."

Words that sound a little confusing to some, yet every one of Jeno's gang knows exactly what he meant.

And it's the final straw that now causes Hanse to also get tears in his eyes, not just him but more of them as well.

„I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry... San... Junhee.... Hanse.... Kun.... Minhee... Yeosang.... I'm sorry.... I hurt you again...."

Some start to cry, others like San are fighting against it.

„At least give us a fair fight next time! This one was too unfair."

Jeno chuckles for a second, before answering, „Alright, fine by me. I'll take you on anytime you idiot."