Hello Sinners! My name's Purple! I run this account and keep the squad on their toes.

Please Check out "Snowfall" (The first book) and the rest of the Generation of Power series!

Speaking of the squad, let me introduce them!

Legendary_Etta_7 (Etta) Boss of the Legends of Etta Squad.

YellowoftheNight (Yellow) Operator of the Hotline Center for the Squad.

Em_LoveIslandCap (Emerald) Ship Captain of the S.S. Luvdisc for the Squad.

X-traHome (X) Fort Guard of the Relaxation Fort for the Squad.

BlakeWaterDancer (Blake) Inspector of the Crime Solvers for the Squad.

FioreWaveLapis (Lapis) Ranger of the Neach-raoin for the Natt for the Squad.

Master_Lye_Maxyz (Mlm) Director of the Squad Army for the Squad.

LegendaryRoleplayers (The Roleplayers) Our Roleplay Account for the Squad.

Storying101 (The StoryTellers) The HQ for our story characters to talk.

Some things to note:

Blake's "Hidden Secrets" is a great place to send your questions for this book. He will give you a full explanation for things while I will give short answers.

You should also check out my other series "Quest of Stars". The StoryTellers have a book with all the details, or you can ask me.

Some more details about the squad!

Etta (Being the boss) can help you get into the squad! You won't reach our ranks, but you can join. Just ask her!

I am also in the StoryTellers! I'll be there with my fellow friends if you ask!

The squad needs help! Just look at Lapis's book or ask Etta for more details!

Warnings: Cursing, blood/gore, OP scenes, maybe more. But it won't be as bad as my other series.

Note: Blue is boy, Green is girl. Thank you and no arguing.

Let me know if you need anything! Bye!