14

Shila?

Shila? Are you there?

Please answer me.

"Still no answer?" Thatch sat next to Marco who closed his eyes.

"No. But I know she's alive, I can see her colours."

"Do you know where she is?"

Marco reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a folded map. He opened it up and planted his palm on a small island

"This place."

Izo raised his eyebrows. "It's tiny."

"Not really, yoi." Marco licked his lips. "It's actually much bigger, but the world government has banned all maps from revealing its true size. The kingdom's rulers have always made the government feel threatened so awhile ago, they made a deal. If they're left alone, they wont do anything to the world government."

"Your girl is the ruler of this kingdom?"

"No." Marco smirked a little. "Not yet. She's gonna kill her dad, then become queen." 

"Oh," Thatch chuckled and walked away. "You do you, Marco."

Marco turned back to gazing at the distance, watching fishes dive into the water and birds fly above the ship. It was a regular sight for him, an ever-beautiful one, but he couldn't help but think that it could have been even greater had his lover been beside him.

-

The two women Shila had met -and began working with- were in a similar situation to her. They both needed to fight this fight for an important mission of some sorts, and were alone as well. 

The older woman, Atlantis, was fighting for a revolution, much like Shila.

And Nova, for the freedom of a country and for vengeance, also much like Shila.

There were three kings in this dark world, as if fate had given us each our own enemy. Shila's father for herself, Novas Uncle for herself, and an unknown king for Atlantis. 

The tower in which the kings were atop of was difficult to get in, and so as to not waste her power, Shila decided to enter through the gate only to find it lost. Thankfully, Atlantis came to her rescue and flanged the door open.