Ch.2 "A New Family, For the Third Time"

----------------------

"What are you telling me?" Jared asked, still confused.

Sam sighed, "We are Sam and Dean Winchester. And we have somehow been pulled into your world."

"Hey," Dean whispered, "this is like what happened to Sam."

"Yeah, this could be linked to it."

Jared sighed in exhaustion. For the past month his Sam has been missing. He let himself go, his sleep and eating schedule is screwed. He's been lonely for a long time. Genevieve offered she sent the kids to his house for a while. He said no, he was in a dark spot, he didn't want to do something infront of the kids and traumatize them. And, there's an alcohol stash in the fridge.

For a month the cops have been searching for the missing child. He felt the police only tried for a week and gave up. The police said that San has most likely ran away. Why would they run away? Was he not good enough for them? Did he do something to piss them off? They didn't even bother to take anything with them, inly the blanket. Did Sam even run away?

"Hey, Jared, you okay?"

Jared whipped the tear trailing down his face away. "Yeah, just thinking."

"Anyways, Sam. This could be like, like it has to do something with the other Sam."

"Other Sam?" Jared asked with puppy eyes.
-----------------------------------------

Cordell pulled into the driveway of the ranch. The sun has already set, the stars in the sky were barely visible. The city of Austin barly lit up the sky, therefore, the stars were hard to make out. Cordell gently nudged Sam's shoulder, pulling them back out from their thoughts.

A few of the lights were on in the ranch house. A silhouette even moved away from a window. Sam mentally shivered, they felt it was so weird and cheesy for them to already meet the Walker family. They saw Cordell get out, so then Sam followed him. He saw them stand behind him, head bowed.

"Nervous?" He chuckled.

Sam shrugged their shoulders. They were excited, the family seemed pretty friendly on the show, but how are they actually? Cordell patted their back, he wasn't very gentle with it, they saw him do that a lot on the show, guess they have to get used to it. He walked up the porch and Sam followed him. He knocked on the door after trying to open it, Sam heard footsteps inside and hid behind the Moose of a man. The door swung open and Abeline greeted her son.

"Hey," Cordell turned to look at Sam, noticing they hid behind him. "Sorry, mama, she's super shy."

"Oh that's fine, all we can do is give her a warm welcome."

Sam already took a liking to Abeline. They peered around Cordell, locking eyes with his mother. She warmly smiled at them. Cordell chuckled and gently grabbed Sam's hand. Sam returned to hide behind him as he walked into the ranch house. Abeline shut the door behind them. Sam heard murmuring as Cordell continued to walk. He then stopped, and so did the whispering.

"Hey, so-" Cordell started.

"Where is she?" Stella interrupted.

"Well, she's behind me," Cordell let go of their hand "But, she is pretty shy. So, let's just not try to rush her to get used to being here, okay?"

Cordell quickly moved away from Sam. Sam shuddered at the unfamiliar, yet familiar, eyes staring at them. Abeline went to stand next to them with a warm smile on her face.

She patted their back, "Welcome to the Walker family."

"Hey," August Nervously greeted. "Sam, right?"