This scene would take a lot out of both of us physically, most fight scenes did, but this one specifically since 'Rafe' would be throwing me over a balcony. Thankfully I'd land safely on a big blue mat to cushion my fall. I decided against a stunt double and have for most of the stunts throughout the seasons. I liked the adrenaline rush and didn't want to miss out on the experience. Plus, I'd feel horrible if someone else got hurt while pretending to be me.

"Rudy! Over here, please!" Jonas called Rudy over, "You're going to stand off to the side and help Y/n with her lines through the phone call you two share at the beginning of the scene."

"I can do that." Rudy smiled at me and put his hands into his front pockets.

"Everybody ready!?" I gave a thumbs up and Drew yelled out 'ready' from inside the house, Rudy also gave a thumbs up since he was helping me with the scene, even though he wasn't seen on camera, "Action!"

I held the phone to my ear and leaned against the outside wall of the Cameron house, "JJ?" I whispered into the phone.

"Avery, where the hell are you!? I woke up and you're nowhere to be found." Rudy followed the script, he was mostly doing this to help with timing and queues for me.

"I'm on a bit of a secret mission at the moment, J, can I call you back?" I peaked around the corner and saw Drew walking through the house having a muffled phone conversation, "In the lions den if you know what I mean."

"I swear to—Avery, get your ass back to your house now! Why would you do this without me!?"

"Two people sneaking around the Cameron's house isn't as efficient, duh." When I looked back around the corner I saw Drew walking up the stairs, "Gotta go."

"Avery—"

I shoved my phone back into my pocket and cracked the door open as quietly as I could. As scripted I looked left and right before entering the house. I could still hear Drew talking to himself, which was being filmed separately for cut scenes, and made my way up the stairs.

Once I made it upstairs I looked down quickly, making sure my strides were lining up with the correct floor board. It was set up so once I stepped on it, it would make a loud creaking noise for Rafe to find me. After I stepped in the correct place the floor creaked and I winced, shoving my body against the wall.

"Hello?" Drew called out and I stayed silent, "I thought I heard something, anyway, are you interested or not?"

I furrowed my brows as the camera got closer to me for a face shot, I then looked up and widened my eyes in a look of realization. The pogues knew Rafe had melted the cross down and was now selling it piece by piece, so this was Avery's moment of figuring out that's what he was referring to.

Drew's voice got quieter so I followed suit and slid into the room, looking around at the papers to pretend to look for clues.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Drew chuckled to himself and I turned around and scratched the back of my neck, "If it's not one pogue, it's the other."

"Im just, uh, grabbing some stuff for Sarah," I nodded my head and placed my hands on my hips, "Actually, no I'm not. I'm obviously here for a reason."

"Yeah? What's that?" Drew stepped closer and I followed mark after mark until we were stood where we needed to be, "Shouldn't you be off with your little boyfriend trying to stay out of jail or something? Seems like all you pogues do is get into trouble."

"You'd know a lot about that, wouldn't you?" I spat, crossing my arms over my chest. In two quick strides Drew was now face to face with me, "What's your next move, Rafe? You got the cross, your dad is dead. How much more off the rails could you possibly go?"