*End of POV*

"Fuck!" Camila said as she tried to hold Lauren's body against her. "Guys! She fainted!"

"Where's Shay and Cara?" Dinah asked. Everyone is now frantic about what is happening. You however is in the midst of nothingness, dreaming.

"Ambulance is coming." Shay said appearing with the gang again.

Then the gang hear heavy footsteps.
"Security is here." Cara said.

"I want everyone to clear scene please." One of them said. Everyone obliged, Camila gently lay Lauren down beside you.

"Any of you have any ideas when or how the incident occurred?" A female security asked, less intimidating because she doesn't have a booming voice but she is still intimidating nonetheless.

"The only thing is, when we are all on stage a loud noise caused by one of our member, Jacob suddenly interrupted us, I don't know if Y/N got scared by it but she ran saying she need to pee and 10 minutes later of waiting Lauren decided to check up on her and we followed because all of us are concerned and we found Y/N unconscious on the same spot." Ally said, fiddling with her hands while explaining.

"How about the other one?" She asked motioning towards Lauren.

"She fainted maybe because of frustration and shock." Camila answered.

"Alright, then I want all of you staff, crew and performers to be on stage for questioning." She said. The ambulance took you and Lauren, gently wheeling you both towards different buses.

"Will they be alright?" All of them asked.

"They will be, but we'll see about your friend that was hit in the head, the blow must be so powerful it caused the skull to cut open and perhaps there could be some other things that will occur such as short term memory loss or gets reminded of things she might've forgotten or maybe amnesia." A paramedic explained.

"Please help them." They asked again.

"We'll do our best." The paramedic said running towards the ambulance once he did the ambulance rushed off to the nearest hospital. However the people left behind is gathered on stage for questioning. All but one, Jacob Whitesides.

"One is missing. Roger." An officer alerted the other people using his walKie Talkie.

"Who do you think is not here?" The officer asked one of them.

""Jacob."

"The one who messed up with the speakers?" The officer asked. they nodded.

"Alright, we are now in search for someone that is named Jacob Whitesides, appearance not shorter than 5'7, spiked brown hair is wearing black boots, black jeans and a tank top. Search the perimeter and report back if you see anything." the officer rogered. The officers separated and two was left behind in case he comes back or one of the staff or crew will alert him.

"Got him," One rogered.

"Where?" The officer ask.

"Back Bus of the Allegiance." One reported.

"So we got your friend he will be brought here for questioning of not cooperating when asked.

"Don't touch me!" Jacob says as he enters the arena.

The gang looked at him with terror in their eyes.

"You all look at me as of I'm the one who did it!" Jacob said and hissed.

"Well, why don't you take a seat so that we can question you properly?" The officer asked.

"Where were you at the time of the accident?" The officer asked.

"I was backstage learning tech." Jacob said in straight voice.

"You are?" One of the officer who just walked in asked.

"Yes I am!" Jacob said.

"Well mister of you are then why is it in the footage of the camera that is placed right outside the washroom that can easily see the opening of the door. You walked in with a bat in your hand and the video showed Y/N's face colliding with the floor. So, Mr. Whitesides care to explain what happened?" The officer asked.

"You can't question me without my lawyer." Jacob said and snubbed the police.

"Well, then you have the right to remain silent as we are here to force arrest you for the name of witnesses, and evidence against you." The Officer said.

Jacob tried to thrash around but two police put a handcuffs around his wrist.

"Wait sir, can we get a moment with him?" Zac asked going down the stage and followed by the other from the gang.

"Sure thing just don't leave a mark." The officer said and smirked.

"Can't promise that!" Cara said as she cracked her knuckles. They lined up starting from Zac and ending with Cara.

Zac went first and gave him a powerful punch right in the jaw, Andres slapped both of his cheek hard. Ally followed to slap him, then Camila, then Shay and Normani then Dinah gave him a punch in the guts while Cara punched him both side of his face and spits on his shoes.

"That's harassment! I'll sue you all!" Jacob said.

"It isn't." the officer said. "You could've killed Miss Y/N and what they did to you is not even half of what you did to Miss."The officer said guiding Jacob outside and towards the car, once he settled in he chuckled.

"Oh, officer, what they did to me is not even a pinch of what I did to Y/N." Jacob said with A nasty grin plastered across his face.

"What did you do?" The officer asked.

"My family had a feud with Y/N parents because They fired my dad from work then all the sudden my dad became depressed and drunken addict. That work was his life that damn he paid more attention to it than me, his own son! I was mad at them for taking my dad away and for returning him as not himself so I just simply blew out a jet." Jacob said and he started to rock back and forth mumbling little words.

"You poor child." The officer said and shook his head knowing where this trouble is going.

The tour is moved back for two weeks or depends of how well you and Lauren recovers. The fans did not get mad but they showed sympathy and understanding instead. most of them sent love to the band, hoping for the both of you to recover.

Y/N, I'm sorry about the incident.... I'm sorry...