when the world is calling you (can you hear them screaming out your name?)

Start from the beginning

Finally, [Name] reached the cover that overlooked the front of the bank. They quietly whispered, "Mirko, I'm here." [Name] peered down, observing the robbers as the two tried to open the vault door. They felt a sense of urgency to act, but also a sense of calm as they took in the situation.

[Name] quickly sprang into action. They pressed a button on their cowl, causing the eye lenses to appear on the computer screens outside the building, showing the police and Mirko what they saw. [Name] was grateful for the advanced technology in their cowl, and the police's willingness to provide the computer to make this work (it took a while for Mirko to convince the police to let them handle it, which is another story). Despite the risks involved with Mirko sending [Name] in alone, they were determined to prove their worth and handle the situation.

Right now, [Name] is waiting for the signal to strike.

"How many hostiles?"

[Name] counts the people except for the criminals, "2 hostiles. Please advise."

"Any sign of the hostile's quirks?"

"One of the hostiles has a mutation quirk giving them into a gorilla-like being. The other I cannot tell. Probably an emitter quirk."

[Name] feels their heart racing as they prepare to carry out Mirko's plan. This is the time to further show what they can do. They take a deep breath, steeling their resolve and making sure they remain as quiet and stealthy as possible.

With a determined look on their face, [Name] approaches the vent cover closest to the main room (which is a bathroom) and begins to carefully remove it. They make sure to use their muscles and movements in a way that prevents the cover from making any loud noises as it is removed. Once the cover is removed, [Name] drops down into the room below, landing with absolute silence on their feet. They are now in position.

They carefully make their way toward the bathroom door. They stop and slowly open the door, peeking inside to see the bank robbers shouting at each other. Clearly, amateurs and [Name] didn't know if they wanted to laugh or cry at the situation they found themselves in.

Looks like these two don't even know what they are doing. Although, I still don't have enough information for the second one's quirk, [Name] thinks, frowning. "These criminals are amateurs for leaving the civilians unattended, but it works in our favor."

"Try to distract them and take them down, Cardcaptor [Name]," Mirko's voice in their earpiece says. "I will go in if you need any backup. Understood?"

"Roger," [Name] responds.

[Name] exits the bathroom, keeping their back against the wall and closing the door without making a sound.

As they quickly scrambled to evade the villains' notice, [Name] made their way behind a nearby counter. Remembering the tactics of Batman, they decided to blend into the shadows, becoming nearly invisible in the dim light. Since there were no civilians in the vicinity and the night had fallen, [Name] saw an opportunity to play a little game.

"My, my, look what the cat dragged in," they said in a low, menacing voice.

The two villains were caught off guard and spun around from the vault doors, their faces contorted in shock and confusion.

"What the hell?!" Kizu, the one with the mutant quirk, shouted in anger. "I thought you said it was empty!" He turned to his partner with a frustrated look on his face, clearly upset by the unexpected appearance of what he assumed is a pro hero.

"It should be dumbass! It's closed for God's sake!" Jun exclaimed, the other criminal.

"Where are you, damn it? Show yourself!" Kizu bellowed, his massive arms flailing about as he stomped toward the center of the room, his heavy footsteps echoing through the empty bank. Suddenly, a loud cackle filled the air, seeming to come from all directions at once. The two criminals spun around, looking for the source of the sound.