𝗟𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 (𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀)

Start from the beginning

"A deal?"

Bella nodded and smiled. "You go two months without flirting. Without having sex with anyone, we can give us another go," she told him.

"So I only have sex with you?" Mark asked as he looked to her.

Bella rolled her eyes. "No sex with anyone. You do that, and there might be a chance for us," she said.

Mark nodded. He smiled. "This'll be tough."

"Think of the reward at the end. And you can always get yourself off. I'll help with that," Bella teased as she looked to him.

Mark smirked. "Just so you know, if I'm doing the no sex thing. You are too," he said.

Bella frowned. "Who could I possibly have sex with?"

"O'Malley seems to have a thing for you," Mark said with a shrug. He saw the frown on Bella's face. "Karev?"

Bella scoffed. "Been there. Done that," she told him.

Mark's eyes widened. He looked to her. "Angel. He's a frat boy. Not your type," he said.

Bella smirked and winked. "How do you know what my type is?" She asked as she sat up and took out the room service menu.

"Someone with a rough looking exterior. Can fuck you like you're a girl on the streets. Make love to you like you're a princess," Mark said as he took the menu from her and laid her her down.

Bella blinked as she looked to him. "Thank you. For comparing me to a common whore."

Mark ignored her and got between her legs. He looked to her. He could feel himself hardening against her at the thought of being so close to her.

He groaned as he looked down to her. "Can we not just do it once and the deal starts tomorrow?" He asked as he nuzzled her neck.

"That's not happening," she said. She felt him pressed against her. She knew she wanted nothing more than for him to take her. But she also didn't want to rush things.

Bella checked her phone as she got a text. It was from Grace;

George's dad died, Derek has been looking for you. Hope you're okay/Grace x

****

Two days later, Bella's suspension was up. She sighed as she got ready. She looked to see a text from Mark;

Good luck angel, see you at work/ mark x

Bella smiled. She looked up as Grace walked in. "Hey. How you feeling?" She asked.

"I'm good. Feeling good."

Grace nodded and smiled. She sat on Bella's bed. "Where have you been anyway? You didn't come back."

Bella smiled. "I was doing something. Don't worry."

Grace sighed. She looked to her best friend. "Derek may have gotten you an appointment with a therapist. He thinks you need someone to talk to," she said.

****

Bella, Grace and Alex were on Mark's service. He looked to the patient. "Jim, annoying interns. Annoying interns, Jim. Jim is semi-comatose. And he has stage t he re decubitus ulcers," he said.

"Bedsores?"

Mark nodded. "Right. So he's going to need to be debriefed, have his dressings changed and have his position changed every two hours," he told them.

Alex frowned. "Every two hours? By the time we finish, we'll just have to start again," he said.

Mark rolled his eyes. "I'm crying on the inside. Angel, you and Grey2.0 can be on my pre-ops. Then angel, you can scrub in on my corrective rhinoplasty this afternoon," he said.