Chapter 1: Awakening Of The Heroes

Here is the story about Rosa. She lives in a big, green house in a little village together with her parents and her brother. Rosa loves soft toys, comic books and dolls. She has lots of friends and loves to go to school. 

One day, while she was sleeping, her piggy bank got stolen

One day, while she was sleeping, her piggy bank got stolen. She didn't notice but luckily her friends and helpers noticed it. Her friends are Peach and Racoon Girl. They live inside a comic book, but sometimes, when Rosa sleeps, they become alive and escape from the comic book.

Peach wakes up while everyone else is still sleeping.

Peach: "Morning already? I was sleeping like a princess."

Suddenly she sees something unusual and gasps.

Peach: "Oh no, Rosa's Piggy bank is gone. I need to tell everyone."

She grabs her phone and texts her friends Toad and Racoon Girl on Whatsapp.

Peach: "Hey guys, Rosa has been robbed. We must wake her up!"

Toad and Racoon Girl: "Oh my god, we're coming asap."

They both jump out of the comic book and run towards Rosa's bed. Huggy-Wuggy, who is a picture inside a frame next to her bed, hears them and turns alive too.

Huggy-Wuggy: "Hugh? What's going on?".

He drops on the nightstand and notices the others.

Huggy-Wuggy: "Do you want to help track down the thief, Homer Simpson, Tom & Jerry?".

Homer Simpson, a sculpture holding a can: "Holding a beer can 24 hours a day is work enough

Homer Simpson, a sculpture holding a can: "Holding a beer can 24 hours a day is work enough. Wake me when the donuts come."

Huggy-Wuggy grabs the beer can and pulls it out.

Huggy-Wuggy: "Let me rephrase that. Do you want to help or do you want a FIGHT!".

Homer: "Ok ok sir, I will help. Calm down."

Homer slowly crawls down the nightstand.

Homer: "I'd actually rather be stuck with that beer can all day..."