CHAPTER 1

It was 6pm, Jennie the ceo of the biggest company in South Korea "Kim Corporation" was coming back home after a long day.
In her way, she saw a girl who seems to be homeless sitting in the street while hugging her knees. Jennie opened the door, and walked straight to her direction. She kneels down in front of her so she could match her height.

The little girl faced Jennie with fear in her eyes, then she spoke "P-please d-don't h-hurt m-me I-I d-don-t h-h-have m-money."

When Jennie saw her state, her heart ached. "Hey baby, don't be scared i won't hurt you I promise." Jennie said while smiling at her. The little girl looked at Jennie "A-are y-you l-lying t-to m-me?
W-will y-you k-kidnap m-me a-and h-hit me?" She said stuttering while her tears start falling from her eyes. "No no no baby, I will never do that to you, now tell me where are your parents."

"M-my p-parents died w-when I w-was 5 y-years old"

"Don't you have anyone who take care of you?"

"N-no I w-was l-living w-with my u-uncle b-but th-then he k-kicked me o-out of h-his h-house and s-said th-that h-he don't w-want t-to see m-me e-ever, a-and I-I'm homeless f-for m-months." Jennie felt guilty for her.

"Baby it's okay, now I will take you to my home. I will feed you, buy you new clothes, and take care of you, okay?" She said while caressing the girls cheeks.

"W-will y-you d-do s-something b-bad t-to m-me?"

"Of course not baby, I will never. How can I when you are so adorable and cute like this?" The little girl smiled at Jennie.

"Now tell me baby what's your name?"

"M-my n-name i-is L-Lalisa."

"What a cute name! How old are you baby?"

"I-Im 8 y-years o-old M-miss, in 27 m-march I w-will b-be 9."

"Baby don't call me miss, my name is Jennie btw"

"O-okay J-jennie."

"Now let's go home little one." Jennie carried Lisa in her arms while the little girl buried her face in Jennie neck, she put the girl in the passenger seat and drive home.

IN JENNIE'S MANSION

"We are here baby, now let's go inside." Jennie opened the car's door and carries Lisa inside.

"Baby this is your new home. From now on you'll be living here with me and I will take a good care of you. I'll make you the happiest kid in the world." Jennie said to her and hugged Lisa . The little girl hugged her back. "T-thank y-you J-jennie. Y-you are t-the o-only o-one s-since my p-parent's death w-who treated me w-well, t-thank y-you so m-much I l-love y-you." Lisa said and tightened her grip on Jennie.
"You don't have to thank me sweetheart, I love you too. From now on call me mommy, I'll be your mother." Jennie told her while smiling at her.

"D-does t-this mean t-that I-I'm y-you're d-daughter now?" Lisa asked.

"Yes baby you're my daughter and I'm your mommy." Jennie said then giggled when she so Lisa's reaction who put a big smile on her face and kissed her mommy's left cheek.

"I love you mommy."

"I love you too my baby. Now let me help you to take a bath, then mommy will prepare the dinner." Lisa nodded.

And if you're asking why Jennie is the one who will make dinner, she refused to have any maid in her mansion.

After helping Lisa a shower, they headed to the kitchen. Jennie put Lisa on the counter and start preparing their dinner.
"Baby, mommy will make you steak, fried chicken, lazania and salad."

"Y-you're co-cooking all t-this f-food f-for me?"

"Yes sweetheart, you're my baby and i will cook for you everyday"

Jennie is done preparing the dinner when her phone rang. It's her cousin jisoo

"Hello Jendeukie how are you."

"I'm good oppa what about you? How was your honeymoon with Rosé?"

"I'm fine. I had so much fun with my love." Rosé giggled from the other line.

"Oppa can you come around tonight? I want to introduce someone to you."

"Jendeukie, is that someone a boyfriend?"

"No unnie! First of all it's a she, second she's not my girlfriend and third you will know who's she when you come."

"Hey hey hey, why you get mad so fast, I'm coming, I'm coming. Byeeeeeee!!!"

"Goodbye unnie I'm waiting for you." Jennie turned off the line and looked at Lisa. When they gaze met she smiled at her.

"Baby my cousin is coming with his wife here, let's eat while looking for them." Jennie said.

"W-will they h-hurt me m-mommy?" Lisa asked and her eyes started watering.

"Hey baby come here." Jennie tapped her laps. The little girl walked to her daddy and sat on her laps then buried her face in her chest. "Baby no one will hurt you, I promise. Jisoo and Chaeyoung are kind and I'm sure one hundred percent that they will love you. Baby, I want you to always remember that I will never ever let someone hurt my little angel." Jennie said and tickled Lisa who started laughing so hard.
"Hahahahahahahaha m-mommy s-stop Hahahahahahahahahaha." They was laughing when suddenly the bell rings.
Jennie carried Lisa and opened the door.

"Hi Jendeukie I've missed y- OH MY CHICKEN NUGGETS!! WHO'S THIS LITTLE GIRL!!" Jisoo shouted. Lisa burried her face in her mommy's neck and hugged her tightly.

"Jisoo don't shout like this you made my baby scared." Jennie glared at her cousin.

"Jisoo, Jennie is right look what you have done. Hey baby." Chaeyoung said and approached Lisa and Jennie.

The little girl looked at her. "Don't be scared little girl, we won't her you." Rosé smiled at her.

"Come eat with us, and I will introduce my baby to you" Jennie said and headed to the dinning room with Lisa and Chaesoo.

"Rosie Jisoo this is Lalisa my daughter...." Jisoo choked on his food and Rosé give him immediately a cup of water.

"When did you get pregnant? Why didn't you tell us? Don't you trust me? I'm your cousin Ruby Jane." Jisoo said dramatically while wiping his none existed tears what made Lisa giggle.

"Jisoo let me finish first, this is my daughter Lalisa, I met her today when I was coming back from work. She was homeless so I decided to adopt her and take her with me to my mansion. Lalisa this is Jisoo my cousin and this is Chaeyoung his wife and mommy's bestfriend." Jennie explained.

"Little girl you can call me Rosé or auntie." Chaeyoung said. "And I'm Jisoo, and I'm your uncle baby. I'm sorry for shooting earlier." Jisoo smiled at Lisa.

The little girl looked at her mommy who nodded her head. "N-nice to m-meet y-you auntie Chaeng a-and u-uncle Jisoo." Lisa said in a low tone. "You're so cute, I wanna eat you."