(Ashika's look)

Then his eye move a little down at his little Ashika and almost chuckle at his cute daughter who is helping her mother, collecting Ashika's heavy dupatta in her hands.

Ashika look down feeling nervous as everyone's eyes fixed on her. When she raises her head to look at everyone but her eyes directly land on her husband who is looking at her intensely making her heartbeat fast. She again move her eyes down feeling shy due to his stare.

As they reached down Priya look at her with pure adoration and kiss her temple from above her veil.
"You are looking absolutely gorgeous, Bachcha," Aashika blushes hearing a compliment.

She is about to bent to touch her feet but Priya stop her and embraced her onto a motherly hug making Ashika close her eyes feeling her warmth and love.

"Daughter doesn't touch feet in our family," Jaiveer softly said and pat her head while standing beside Priya.

Ashika pull away from Priya and look at Jaiveer with watery eyes before placing her head on his chest. Jaiveer wraps his arms around her protectively like a father and kisses her crown feeling love and adoration for the girl in his arms. He never say this loud but from inside he knew, he got attached to her and felt very protective of her.

"Both of you have my blessings and love. Let's start everything new, dear," Ashika bobble her head happily not able to find her voice due to the overwhelming feeling she is feeling right now.

"Go someone is getting impatient," He said as Ashika pull away from the hug and chuckle looking at Arjun.

Priya and Anushka also chuckle who were present there all the while. Ashika blush at his teasing.

Arjun's heart is thudding loudly looking at his beautiful bride walking toward him with small steps. Ashika look up and smile beautifully as she reached the near Arjun.

Arjun forward his hand for her who place her small soft palm on his. He helps her climbing the stage.

Ashika stand in front of him holding his hands. Arjun kiss her forehead from her veil earning a loud cheer from everyone making Ashika turn deep red in shyness. He pull back and smiled at his shy queen.

He bought their entwined hands toward his face and place a sweet gentle kiss on her knuckles before removing the veil from her face.

"Beautiful!...My bride is looking so ethereal," he whispered softly while his eyes were busy admiring her.

Their family looking at them with aww expressions. They are looking perfect and totally adorable together.
Truly, a match made in heaven.

Soon the wedding ritual started. Everyone has a beautiful smile on their face. Arjun and Ashika perform all the rituals heartily and happily.

But suddenly everyone went still when the priest ask for Ashika's parents for Kanyadaan. Arjun glance at Ashika who is looking down and fist her dupatta tightly.

"They are no more, Pandit ji," Arjun replied.

"Then her brother or any relative can do that," Pandit ji said.

"Pandit ji, I will do her Kanyadaan as her brother," Ashika snap her head hearing this, and looked at Viraj who is coming toward them with a small smile.

She didn't know how to react to this so she just keep staring at him. Viraj reached near them sit beside them to perform the Kanyadaan.

"Don't look at me like that. You are like my sister and I always considered you my sister so, today I am making our relationship official in front of everyone. And remember I donate my blood to you so technically we somehow share the same blood," he said and winked at her referring to his last sentence. Arjun laughs at his stupid logic but he is happy for his wife who deserves every happiness in her life.
Ashika smile with tears and she couldn't control her tears when Viraj was doing her Kanyadaan.