~CH 50×Am I in love?~

Start from the beginning

Taehyung bit on his lower lip while looking how hoseok's small and cute tongue can move this sexily around his fingers. His imagination started to get wild and he started to imagin him swirling his tongue and wrapping his lips around his huge cock, the same way he is is licking and sucking on his fingers.

Hoseok moved his tongue in between the other's fingers, took them deep in his mouth, and sucked on them like some baby. Taehyung groaned out loudly, and attached his lips to the other's ni**le, making hoseok bit on his fingers not so harshly.

Taehyung sucked the life out of those little buds, turned them into light shade of red from pink. He left his buds, removed his fingers from younger's mouth, and again smashed his lips to him roughly. Both of their started to fight for the dominance, and obviously to win, taehyung fasten his pace, which made hoseok submit to him.

"Haa-ahh-ah-ah f-fuck d-daddy, ha-ahhhhh yess~" Hoseok moaned loudly, and taehyung smirked widely.

He removed the spreader bar which was in between of his legs, raised his one leg and put over his shoulder, to hit the same spot again.

"Here I found your sweet spot huh? Did anyone beside me ever touched you there huh?" taehyyng asked, and groaned while still moving his hips inside of him.

"N-noooo ahhhh!! No daddy! No one ever touched me there besides you! Not ev-even ummm m-mee!!" Hoseok said while moaning. Taehyung smirked and continued to hit on his sweet spot again and again roughly. Every thrust only become more and more rough, which made hoseok see stars under his blindfold and curl his toes in pleasure. The sheets under him are all wet because of his sweat. Both of their bodies are glistening in their sweat, the room is filled with the scent of sex and moans, the continues sound of skin clapping and their pants, proving that how much both of them are living in this moment.

"Doll, I am gonna come." taehyung said, and fasten his pace more.

"M-me too daddy." hoseok said, and after few more thrusts, taehyung came inside him. He poured his seeds into his little body, which made hoseok roll his eyes back at the feeling of other's fluid flowing inside him.

Taehyung sighed and pulled himself out from his lover. He opened his handcuffs, but as soon as he did, hoseok changed their positions, which made taehyung widen his eyes.

Hoseok smirked while sitting on his abdomen, and removed his blindfold.

Taehyung also smirked, when hoseok leaned close to his face, and stopped just an inch apart from his lips.

"What's going on in my doll's mind hmm?" Taehyung asked. Hoseok leaned further, and pecked on his lips, then on his chin, and like this, he trailed numerous kisses to mid of his chest.

"Just wait and watch, daddy~" hoseok mumbled, and in no time, he wrapped his lips around his right ni**le. Taehyung let out a deep sigh, and held on hoseok's hair, who was now swirling his tongue over his areola, with his eyes closed and breathing heavily. Hoseok bit and pushed his bud by his tongue, and sucked on it like some little infant.

"Damn hoseok! From where you learnt all these thing!! uhmm~ " taehyung said and moaned, which made hoseok smirk. He left his chest and stared into his eyes.

"I know many thing which you cant even imagine darling~" hoseok whispered near of his lips. He leaned back, and wrapped his thin hand around taehyung's big member, which made the older let out a sigh. Hoseok tried to position himself over other's d*ck, and after few failed attempts, he slowly inserted his member inside of him, which easily went in because he was already wet and stretched from his previous session.

"Uhmmm f-fuck!!" Hoseok moaned and slowly dropped down his body. He sighed and bit on his lower lip when he felt other in his belly.

"Are you sure you can do this?" Taehyung asked, his eyes showing concern for him. He know that other is tired and sore from their previous session, and he don't want to hurt his doll.

Hoseok stared at him, and smiled warmly.

"I can, daddy~" he said last word with a smirk. He raised his body, and dropped down with full force, which made hoseok open his mouth wide and taehyung groaned out loudly.

.

.

.

"Hoseok." Jungkook mumbled again, while sitting near a wall, like some lifeless human. His eyes holding no sparks now. He is just sitting there, while the voices inside of his head, who are keep blaming him for whatever happening now.

"Hoseok." He mumbled again, and a tear again escaped his right eye.

.

.

.

Hoseok is sleeping now, after taking a bath with his lover. Taehyung is getting ready to go somewhere, in the mid of the night.

After getting ready, he walked towards hoseok, and pecked on his forehead.

"I will be back soon okay? We are going to become one soon okay?" He said, and caressed on his hair.

.

.

.

"Shit! This is not complete!! Fuck fuck fuck!!" jin cursed in frustration.

The earrings of jisoo, was actually having a recorder in them. They recorded taehyung's confession of killing his own parents and his little brother but no where taehyung's name was taken. And wherever jisoo too his name, that part is not in the recording.

"Ughhhhh! It could be the biggest evidence for us. Fuck!" he cursed again, and banged his head on the table.

"Jin?" A voice said, which made him look up, and it was non other than his madame, and her husband.

"Don't worry. The case, is now near of its end." she said, and jin slightly nodded. They are really close. Just one more evidence, and they can go to the commissioner general of Seoul, and file a complaint against that senior superintendent general, who suppressed hoseok's case and removed all the clues.

"Hope so, madame. Hope so."

.

.

.

Taehyung is walking in the hallways of an completely unknown mansion. The mansion is all abandoned, and guarded by some guards, as its the place, where non other than jungkook, is kept.

He smirked when he reached in front of the destined room. The guard opened the door, and he got inside of it.

The person, who is all tied up with ropes, raised his head, just to shoot an angry glare to him. The person is all covered in his own blood, while the lower part of his body is burnt badly.

"How are doing? Park jimin?"

Omo. he is alive!???