Get on the first bus , okay . He said once again to her who is fiddling with her fingers looking down at her shoes . She just nodded . He can assume there must be a small pout forming on her lips . His heart thumbing against his chest . He shook her slowly by her shoulders . YNiee ....

Are you not coming with me ? She asked looking at him . I can't . His heart clenched .

I'll . He said , more like to convince his racing heart . She nodded . Seeing her sad face , he pulled her towards his chest . Rubbing her back to and fro .  After sometime he pulled back from her . He took a folded paper from his pocket and extended it to her . YN baby , go to this place . I'll be there soon and pick you up . He said showing the address to her . She take the paper and folded it neatly , holding inside her fisted hand .

YN .... He called , she looked at him with her doe eyes . Pushing back the lump forming on his throat , he asked her , Do you trust me ?

Of course I do . Her doe eyes sparkling looking at him . He nodded .

Can I get a kiss ? He asked . She looked around the place , seeing a lot people waiting for the bus at this time . It's almost 8 pm .

No Taetae , there is a lot of people and they will see us , if we kissed . She said with a small shy smile forming on her lips behind the mask . I'll kiss you , when we get back home . She said reassuring him . Home . When will it be ?

He pecked her forehead . We are going to play hide and seek . For that you have to hide on the first bus while I'm counting . I'll find you when the time is right . He said hugging her tightly in his arms .

She pulled back from his arms and looked at him with a mischievous smile behind the mask . Ohh~~ I love that game . No Taetae , you won't be able to find me , like the last time we played and I'll win for sure . She shook her head .

No.... He shook his head . This time I'll find you ...... no matter what . I'm not going to lose this time . I'll find you even if it takes time . He looked at his watch . Okay I'm going to count..... He sniffled back his tears . Get on the first bus . He said walking backwards .

When will you find me ? He stopped walking hearing her question .

Soon . I'll come soon . He said . Soon .

Taehyung punched the steering wheel with all his might . His loud sobbing echoed in the car . He had lost his last ounce of humanity in him . He just left a girl , who is mentally retarded , all alone at night . A girl who loved him , who knows nothing about this world , who only trusts him in this whole world . Just for his selfishness , he left her . How could he ?

What if something bad happen to her ? What if someone tries to molest her ?
What if she lost her way ?
What have I done ?

Tears brimmed his water line . He immediately opened the car door and ran towards the bus stop . Hoping that she is still there . Breathing heavily he stood there , looking around the place to get a glimpse of her . But no she wasn't there . He take his phone from the pocket , searching for her photo .