Index lll Epi 18 & 19

Start from the beginning

"You're just so precious." Yomikawa coos, despite the situation and everything going on, they are still such cute siblings and she loves that.

"Why do you still look so damn surprised?" Yoshikawa demands heatedly, because he had to have known by that point that she loved him with no reserves, wanting him close and safe at her side, just as much as he wants to protect her.

"Fucking hell, you don't look great, Last. You all good?" Touma is concerned, because what the fuck is the virus doing to the little girl and could he have helped more by touching her?

"Misaka was so happy, mutters Misaka Misaka, still not happy at the fact you were unable to see how much she loved and cared for you, though she understands you were trying your best." Last Order has a wide grin on her face, though it's a bit subdued because she remembers this somewhat and it was not a nice trip for him.

"Things are going to get so damn bad..." Index can practically see the cracks in poor Accelerator's foundation of light, because there is no way they aren't going to be attacked on their way to wherever the fuck they are heading and the City would know best how to torment the albino.

"How fucking bad are we talking?" Mikoto growls, because she damn well knows that the albino is already having issues, they do not need more pressure or weight being added to him, not when he's already struggling so much.

"Fucking hell, just don't get injured again, you fuck." Heaven groans, because there is no way in hell that the teen is going to avoid being hurt, not with everything going on there at the moment.

"Fucking shit, you really surprised me, because at that point I believed it was my fault you were having to deal with all that shit, but your actions made it clear you did not agree with what I was thinking." Accelerator knows that he still hates himself, but he is getting better and there are people to help him, who he loves with all his heart, gathered close to him.

"It's you. It's been so long since I've-" She manages to get an arm free from the blanket, reaching it out towards him despite the distance. '-seen your face." Accelerator looks at her outstretched hand in surprise, letting out a grunt of disbelief, mouth set into a small frown and looking a bit confused. His mouth sinks into a deeper frown. 'How did this happen? And for what reason?' His entire focus is on the tiny girl despite his thoughts, worry and sadness in them. 'Why does the kid have to go through all this?' She's still reaching out towards him, looking weak and pleading.

"Accelerator..." Yomikawa murmurs softly, because he sounds so done and worried, looks it as well, but he's all alone and there is no one there to help him or let him lose the weight for a moment, all of it on him. Yoshikawa can't even bring herself to say that, because she is hating this, watching her oldest and youngest going into a dangerous situation in order to get the damn solution to the youngest illness, especially since they will most certainly get injured and perhaps even destroyed in ways that are irreparable.

"Surely there was a better way to get her help?" Touma is almost desperate, because he remembers running into their albino brother in Russia and he was most definitely not okay at that moment, something had clearly broken him and he's concerned now, because he might now see what it was.

"Shit, how fucking dare they." Mikoto snarls, already plotting ways to get back at the City that had decided her Sisters were pawns to be used against her brother and her as well, since they liked to hold that over them, but she has noticed a decline in them doing that.

"Why does it feel...?" Index can sense something from the albino, but she is not entirely certain what and it is not concerning, merely something that makes her want to grab him into a hug and she has a feeling it will be explained to her soon.