-8-

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today Y/n would be training with Nanisca, the Princess getting dressed in the Agojie practice wear given to her.

During these sessions Y/n had Nanisca forget the titles and such, wanting to be treated as any other warrior when training and Nanisca complied.

Now she never would hurt Y/n terribly, but if a few hits connected with the Princess then it is what it is.

"Good morning Nanaisca" "good morning Princess, you ready for today?" Nanisca asked, seeing Y/n's styled hair pulled back, the girl, popping her knuckles.

"Yeah, I'm a little excited though" she smiled "that's great because today you'll be doing combat training" and in an instant, Y/n's smile had dropped, she was strong, very strong actually, and she knew how Nanisca fought, but that's why she was scared.

Nanisca is a wild fighter, you never know what'll come at you, but she still manages to be so calculated and detailed in her moves, a very scary combo.

"Do we have to?" Y/n complained, already feeling the impending pain in her body.

"Yes princess, you're the one who ever so eagerly agreed to start our sessions again, and you're strong, own your strength" Nanisca stated.

'I know I'm strong, but not as strong as you

"Okay let me stretch," Y/n said, obviously trying to stall, seeing some of the Agojie walk over in their normal clothes to watch, word going around quickly, making Y/n even more nervous.

"Haven't you stretched long enough?" "Huh? My back is still a little tight hold on" Y/n lied stretching her back to the point that she couldn't even pop it anymore, her stomach turning from the sudden crowd.

"How about this my Princess, I'll give you three rounds, if you win one, we can end training early today"

Now the proposal was good, and most of the Agojie thought Nanisca was being a little nicer than usual, but it was just a bribe for Y/n to take.

"Okay, and if I win I wanna lead the next training day, you and everyone else have to do what I say" Y/n grinned, knowing she was getting cocky, making everyone wonder how she was so confident in a situation like this.

"Whatever you say Princess" and with that the two had gotten ready, rubbing Palm oil onto their arms before creating some distance between themselves.

As they began to circle each other, Izogie finally walked out to see the commotion, wondering what was happening, Esi having to fill her in.

"No wonder there's a crowd then," Izogie said, focused on Y/n who had charged at Nanisca, seeing the warrior about to grab her, but in an instant Y/n had slid past her, about to grab the woman's leg and drag her, only for her arm to be grabbed, Nanisca wasting no time to flip Y/n over onto her back, groans leaving her from the aching pain.

"Ugh, this isn't fair" Y/n cried, standing back up "nothing ever is," Nanisca said, this time about to hit Y/n, the girl dodging her fist and accidentally tripping her a little, Nanisca stumbling a little, the Agojie all surprised, some laughing at the situation.

"Come on Y/n, don't let that old woman win" Nawi yelled out "yeah come on Princess, you got it" Izogie added on, making Y/n smile a bit, getting a little too distracted, barely dodging the kick coming right for her head.

"You'd be a great warrior if you didn't get distracted so much" "I know" Y/n breathed out, dodging another punch, this time her leg out to trip Nanisca, this time successful.

"I thought you'd win Kpojito" Y/n laughed, everyone cheering for her success, even if the trick was a little dirty.

"Don't laugh too hard, I can take my promise back" "true, but I'm the princess here" Y/n laughed, running around cheering for herself, accidentally tripping on a random rock, but instead of connecting with the ground, Y/n had been caught by Izogie.