-9-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today was training day for the Agojie, meaning they all had to do as I say for training.

But some even better news was that the Yoruba family had left earlier today, my mood skyrocketing.

Now I wouldn't say they were that bad this time, and Ife and I had a sort of heart-to-heart when I did her hair, so I'm a little sad that she's gone, but that's about it.

Anyways though I was outside waiting on the Agojie, currently sitting on the ground for a bit till they had all walked over, making me stand up.

"Hm I see we're all up ready for training" I grinned, everyone seeming to be nervous about my words.

"If you all keep looking at me like that, I'd assume you think of me as some kind of demon," I say while walking over to Izogie and Nanisca.

"Good morning beloved, and good morning Kpojito," I say to the two women, knowing I had made Izogie a little nervous with the name.

"Good morning Princess, I'm sure you have something planned for us" "Yeah I do actually, but first we stretch," I say getting onto the ground "You should all follow along with me" I stated, everyone getting onto the ground, following along as I got started, my legs open so I can reach to my left, going as far as I can the stretch out any muscle that needed to be stretched.

As we stretched, I couldn't help but overhear a few talking, some saying that today was going to be easy, Nawi and her friends giggling and talking, but what had caught my attention was what Izogie said.

"I knew she would have us relaxing today" Izogie spoke as we stretched out our lunges, a grin on my lips as I stretched.

"Alright, go into a split," I say, everyone looking at me confused for a moment before catching on, most or all of the Agojie using their hands to hover.

"*sigh* you all are barely stretching," I say, getting up and walking to the back of the group, pushing the woman down and straightening their legs, ignoring the cries and complaints of the sudden stretch.

"It wouldn't hurt so much if you all were stretching normally," I say, continuing till I got to the front, Amenza in a full split thankfully, as for Izogie and Nanisca, they were a different story.

"Come on now beloved, I thought you'd be the best one at this," I say "Princess if you pushing me down I-" Before Izogie could finish her threat I had pushed her down, Izogie being probably the loudest one out of everyone, her hands flying to my arms as I got her legs straight.

"Please P-princess" "Huh? I didn't know you were a beggar, Love" I taunted, forcing Izogie to sit like that for a little longer before letting her up, hearing her groan about the stretch and how I was "evil".

"And finally our Kpojito" I smiled, Nanisca seeming to glare at me for a moment before letting out a sigh "Just get it over with" she stated "Nah you're making it too easy now" I shook my head, knowing Nanisca had eased up at my words, allowing me to kick her leg into place, forcing her to fall into a full split, a gasp leaving her lips.

"See how good of a stretch you're all getting?" I smiled, everyone was silent as I helped Nanisca up.

"Anyways take a moment to stretch anything else, especially your arms" I informed, walking off to make sure we had enough clay vases for everyone.

Just before turning around, I felt arms wrap around my waist, those arms belonging to Izogie.

"Come on My Princess, wouldn't this be fun with me by your side?" The woman asked, placing soft kisses on my cheek.