Chapter II Confusing Door

Seek POV
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I walked, for what felt like hours, days, weeks, maybe months, in the distance I saw a open door, it's colours glowed brightly and it's colours were Black and Dark Burgundy.

Suddenly I heard a voice behind me, I turned around but no one was there
then the voice was heard once again but it was clearer then before, I wanted to know what is it saying so I sat down and waited.

Then I heard a scream
"THE DOOR"
I turned around and saw that the door was closing I decided to listen to the misterious voice and ran through the door.

I woke up on my bed confused, was that a dream or it really happened... I noticed Screech sleeping on a chair beside my bed, I picked him up and decided to take him on the couch that was next to the door to my room.

I got up and walked over, he was shivering from the cold so I took a blanket and a pillow to the couch, After I came back with Screech and laid him down on the couch I covered I'm in a blanket and shoved a pillow under his big ass head and I went to bed again and fell asslep soon after.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
                           Time Skip
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
                        Screech POV
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I woke up on the couch I swear that I was just sitting on a chair..."Did someone move me?" I said to myself, I realized that maybe Dad was awake!, soon after I thought of that I heard someone getting up from the bed, it was dad... "DAD!" I yelled from excitement to see my dad awake, as I was running to him I broke up in tears.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
                           Seek POV
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I woke up and saw Screech running (if you can Name it running) with tears flowing out like a waterfall, he hugged me and started to cry more."What happened?"

"WHAT HAPPENED?!"Screech yelled, he never yelled at me which suprised me.

"YOU WERE KNOCKED OUT FOR THREE DAYS DAD!"I couldn't belive what he was saying.

" THREE DAYS?!" I wanted to know what had happened and how did I end up in this situation.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

I know it's not that long but the third chapter is really long that it's almost two whole notebook pages and this is longer then it was originally planned

Uplouds will be every Monday or when I have motivation to write more chapters

-Nelia