Chapter XVI "New suspect and Unexpected"

Start from the beginning

We made him follow us towards Xavier's shed in which we tied him down with chains to a chair as Bianca snapped her fingers waking him up as Tyler looked around "Welcome back," Wednesday started "Where the hell am I?" Tyler asked as I sarcastically said "Pixie forest dumbass," "Somewhere no one can hear your screams," Wednesday quickly corrected.  "What's with the chains?" Tyler asked while trying to move "Don't ask stupid questions," Wednesday said even more coldly than her usual self "Wednesday, this is crazy, I'm a normie," Tyler said trying to convince Wednesday but failing.

"That's only half true," she said as she grabbed a picture "Do you recognize her?" she continued while pointing towards a girl from the fencing team "Perhaps if I hadn't been so distracted by my own mother hogging this photo, I would have noticed yours sooner," "Been there," I said as Wednesday continued "Your father fell in love and married an outcast," "My mom was an outcast, that doesn't make me a monster," Tyler said trying to defend himself.  "According to her personal medical records-," "You stole her medical records?" Tyler asked "Technically, Thing did," Wednesday responded "He took them from your garage, your father's quite the pack rat," she continued while opening the file "Her postpartum depression triggered her condition," "My mom had severe bipolar disorder," Tyler said "When are you gonna wake up and smell the bullshit?" I asked as Wednesday spoke "She was a Hyde," she said pausing a little.

"And your father has been living his life in dread, never quite sure whether or not she passed her condition on to you," she said as I noticed Tyler start to tear up "Are you all gonna stand there and let her do this to me?" Tyler asked "I honestly didn't think we'd get this far," I said as Ajax suddenly spoke up "Uh, guys? Enid just texted," "Thornhill's suspicious," he finished.  "How long until he morphs into that... thing?" he asked "I'm not the monster," Tyler said again "You are, I saw it in a vision at the Weathervane," she said while opening a bag as Tyler confusedly responded "Wait, you're basing all this off some vision you had before we kissed?" "I mean, is that something you can trust?" he asked as Wednesday revealed a small saw from the bag.

"Wednesday, what are you doing?" Bianca asked as it finally clicked in my head "Oh shit," was all I said before responded "Just some light torture, don't worry, I won't leave a mark," she said as she pulled out a small hammer as well "Wednesday, hold on," "Wait, are you being serious?" Bianca and Ajax said trying to get Wednesday to back down, but it was clear that wasn't happening.  "There's only one thing that a Hyde understands," she said before grabbing something off the table "Pain," she said as she tased Tyler in the neck and everyone screamed at her as they started leaving, but honestly, who could blame them?

Bianca then tried a last attempt to convince Wednesday to stop, but it was made clear that she wasn't as Bianca left too "You staying?" she asked me as I looked at Tyler then at her "Get what you came for I guess," I said as Wednesday handed me a taser as Tyler started begging for help, but it was clear that wasn't coming.

After a long while of question asking and tasing it was clear that Tyler wasn't spilling anything to the point I started thinking he too was innocent, but from the way Wednesday was acting, it was clear that what she saw was the truth, so I just had to hold on till then, that was until I heard sirens near and I knew what came next.  "Wednesday, I need you to exit out the back real quick," I said while looking behind me "Why?" I heard her ask "Just do it, I need a private chat with Tyler," I said facing her as she complied and left "Now listen, I'm no longer sure what's the truth or a lie, but I'm in to deep, so no turning back," I said while my teeth started to transform, along with my eyes.

"Let's see how loud you can scream," I said opening my mouth about to bite him until I heard police at the rush in "Get away from my son!" I turned around as my feature turned back to normal and I saw the sheriff holding his gun "Sup sheriff, is that a new hat?" I asked jokingly as they put me in handcuffs and dragged me to the station.