Chapter Four

I walk into the office; he is sitting on the edge of his desk waiting for me. My pulse races with every step I take. I slowly untie the knot of my wrap dress. Shrugging one shoulder at a time I remove the garment, leaving the dress where it falls at my feet before I take a final step to position myself between his legs. His eyes are dark with hunger as he slowly drags his fingers up the sides of my arms leaving a trail of heat in their wake. I let out a small moan as his hand slides up the curve of my neck and into my hair. Gently gripping the roots, he tilts my head to the side exposing my neck, he nips my ear with a throaty growl.

"Please" I beg with ragged breath.

My plea makes him become greedier, hungrier, and equally impatient. He grabs my ass and lifts me. I wrap my legs around him and deepen our kiss as he turns and sits me on the desk. Breaking our kiss, I look up at him, the light casting shadows on his strong features. He is impossibly sexy as he rakes his gaze over my almost naked body. I fist his shirt in my hand and pull him closer to me, I need him on me, in me. I need more. His mouth meets mine with an intensity that ignites a fire across my skin. A guteral sound comes from him before he makes quick work of my lace bra. Tossing it to the floor, his attention focused on my chest. He cups one of my breasts as his lips come back to mine. His free hand explores my body, lightly dragging his fingers over the lace panties covering my sex. I arch into him and start unbuttoning his shirt before my lust makes me too impatient and I rip his shirt open to reveal his toned body. With an amused grin he chuckles while he removes his shirt the rest of the way. I reach for his belt, roughly trying to undo it. He grabs me behind my knees and pulls my hips to meet his.

Cupping my face, he kisses me as he picks me up to bring us to the high-backed chair on the other side of the desk. He sits and I thread my legs under the arm rests to straddle him. When I lower myself, I can feel his hard length twitch at the slight contact. With his hand on my hips, he gestures for me to raise up. Quickly he frees himself from the layers of fabric preventing our connection. He uses a finger to slide my panties out of the way. Kneading his fingers into my hips he guides me down slowly onto him, I gasp as I adjust to the fullness. Once I've taken all of him, I roll my hips leaning my head back in ecstasy. His hands shift to my ass, and he squeezes as he thrusts into me repeatedly. I roll my hips matching his rhythm and moan feeling my release growing. I lean forward and grip the top of the chair, his mouth captures my nipple, sucking gently at first then harder. It's just enough to bring me right to the edge.

"Sean." my moans get louder. My climax is so close...

My eyes snap open. You've got to be fucking kidding me. My skin is sticky from sweat and my heart is still racing. There is an ache between my legs from being so close and denied release. I blindly search for my phone to check the time. It's 7:34 in the morning. My body feels like it is earlier than that. I roll over hoping to get back to sleep, it's too early to get out of bed on a Saturday, much less after a night of drinking.

I toss and turn over the next hour before giving up on getting more sleep. Maybe I should put my restless mind to good use and do a little research. I grab my phone from the end table and quickly type "Sean Everette" in the search bar before I can talk myself out of it. Graham is right, he is semi famous. The world wide web doesn't care this much about every hot shot lawyer in the world. Sorting through the random pictures and articles, I click on the link to Texas Law Magazine's website which brings me to a write up on Sean. I read over the obvious facts about his professional life. His father is a founding member of the New York City branch. When the company was ready to branch out Sean moved to Dallas to manage his own. After reading the entirety of the article I pause at the accompanying headshot. He looks stern and professional, his salt and pepper hair shorter than his current haircut, making it seem lighter. The crystal-clear blue of his eyes still seems to burn into my soul through my screen. How is it he has this effect on me. I've been attracted to people before but never this inexplicably or uncontrollably. The mere sight of him makes my sex quiver with want.