He squats down in front of me, and tips his hat as he sings the lyrics to 'Sex'. I sing the words back to him, tossing my hair around seductively. He winks back at me, and makes his way back towards centerstage.

She's got a boyfriend anyway

And I'm not trying to stop you, love

If we're gonna do anything, we might as well just fuck

She's got a boyfriend anyway

Tonight's show was fantastic, I feel like I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but hell this has got to be their best one yet. The crowd easily had the most energy thus far. I can tell the guys are pumped and high off the show's adrenaline, and I hear it too, as I make my way backstage following the show's conclusion. I approach and see the guys all around a small table, Ross is holding a shot up in the air, making a toast when he spots me walk up.

"Fuckin' hell get my girl Luna a shot!" He yells out to no one in particular. George hands me his shot glass, and grabbing the bottle for himself. "To a fuckin' banger of a gig," Ross concludes. We all cheers, and then hit our glasses on the table until we swallow the shots. I look to Matty who has a suspicious look appearing on his face. "What the hell are you up to Matthew?" I ask him jokingly. "I've got the perfect fuckin' night planned for the five of us tonight," he replies. "Fuckin' hell, what are you thinkin' Matty?" George asks. The guys act all annoyed, but I know they love a night out just as much as the rest of us.

"You'll find out soon enough, the car is on the way, let's have another before we go you wankers," Matty says. We all throw back two more shots and collapse into a fit of giggles. Matty announces the car is here and scoops me up, tossing me over his shoulder. I laugh and playfully hit him and he drags me to the car. I see Ross, Adam, and George behind us laughing and videoing my poor attempt to break free.

We laugh the entire car ride at nothing in particular, until we pull up outside a bar that can only be described as Texan. It's got a huge Texas and American flag on the outside, and we walk in and are welcomed in by a giant mechanical bull in a ring. "Matty, holy shit this is fucking crazy," Adam says. "This is the most American shit I've ever seen," George says with a smile.

"Let's get wasted," I announce as I make my way over to the bar, leading our small group. "I'm gonna need five shots of your best whiskey, please." I ask the bartender. He's an older man and he turns back to greet me, "can't say I was expecting that accent," he says in a deep southern drawl. "London born and raised," I reply with a small smile. "What's a beautiful girl like you doin' on this side of the pond?" He asks me. I blush, not totally uncomfortable at the comment, I think he's just being nice, I've heard it's a southern thing. "I'm touring with a band, and-," I go to say, but am quickly cut off by a familiar voice. "And, she's with me, so give me the fuckin' drinks and we'll be outta your hair fuckin' pervert," Matty snips back.

"Damn son, just makin' conversation," the bartender replies. I give Matty a warning look, and thank the bartender as he slides our shots down the counter on a tray. "Matty he was nice c'mon," I say. "All mine, remember?" He says to me. I roll my eyes and kiss him on the cheek, "I know," I tell him.

We have another three shots after that first round, and then settle on beer instead to slow it down a bit. I'm pretty drunk already, but I swear I heard the mechanical bull calling out to our group. With a newfound sense of confidence I sneak off from the group when they're all distracted laughing at some shit Matty said and make my way to the ring. A different bartender comes up to me and asks, "you wanna give it a spin?" I nod my head enthusiastically. "Actually, I do have one question, is there anyway you could play a song for me, while I ride?" I ask batting my eyelashes, shamelessly flirting to get this guy to help me out. "Yeah sure, what song?" He replies. I whisper the song I want, and he goes to queue it. 

He comes back as I hear the opening notes to "Pony" by Ginuwine. The guys all turn towards the music they hear come on, and I swear I could see Matty's jealous as this guy helped me get on the bull. The guys all walk over and lean up against the fence. I hear Ross yell, "let's fucking go Luna!" I giggle, so terribly drunk by now. I chug the rest of my beer and toss the bottle at Matty. He catches it, his eyes darkening by the second, and I swear I can see him get hard by just watching me adjust myself on the bull. 

It starts to move, quickling picking up the pace. I slowly grind my hips in motion with the bull and I hear the four of them hollering at me. I toss my hair around acting like a real cowgirl, until eventually the pace quickens and I have to hold myself steadier. I squeeze with my ass and hips to hold myself up. I look over to see Matty biting hard on his lip, he slides his hand into his pants carefully adjusting himself. 

The bull speed picks up, and I fall over laughing into the soft padding on the floor. "Holy shit that was so fun," I yell out. From the corner of my eye I see Matty hop the small barrier, and before I know it his hand is in mine, and he's helping me up. "That was the hottest shit I've ever seen in my entire life, fuckin' hell almost came in my pants," Matty whisper to me. We walk out of the ring together, and the other guys queue to take their own turns. Matty stays by my side however, he possessively keeps his hand in the back pocket of my jeans, kissing my shoulder every now and then. Matty leans over and whispers into my hair, "I love you, Lu." I smile and kiss him back.