Akshu( guilty ): You are right Aru. Mujhse bohot badi galti hojati aaj. Ab Kairav Bhai ko bachane ke liye mujhe kuch aur hi karna padega. Bade papa aap Aru aur mein police station chalte hain bhai ko chudane.

They go to the police station. Before reaching there Akshara used her sources and got a video which is enough to pove Kairav innocent. They reach the police station and submit the proof and release Kairav. They then take him home. Other side the Birlas come to know about Kairav's release and get furious. Senior Birlas except Manjari along with Parth and Abhimanyu go to Goenka Villa.

In Goenka Villa
Everyone is sitting in the hall spending family time when the Birlas barge in.

Manish (angry): Yeh kya badtameezi hain. Joh aap logone kiya hain uske baad aap logo ki himmat kaise hui yaha muh uthake chale aane ki.

Mahima: Aur aap logone kya kiya? Apne uss khooni bete ko jail se chudaya aapne.

Manish: Humhara bete khooni nahi hain, woh nirdosh hai. Sharm aati hai mujhe yeh kehte hue lekin sach toh yahi hain ki hum aisi characterless ladki ko humhare ghar ki bahu banane wale te joh ek shaadi shuda aadmi ke saath najayaz rishta rakhti ho.

Hearing this Anand loses his temper and slaps Manish. Goenkas get shocked and furious seeing this. Akshara loses her temper.

Akshara: ANAND BIRLA. ( She goes and and slaps him twice very hard) I WILL NOT SPARE YOU TODAY. TERI HIMMAT KESE HUI MERE BADE PAPA PAR KO THAPPAD MARNE KI. APNE PAPA KE UMAR KE AADMI PAR HAATH UTHATE HUE TUJHE SHARAM NAHI AAYI. BLOODY HELL AAJ TOH MEIN TUJHE NAHI CHODUNGI.

She raises her hand to slap him when Mahima catches her hand.

Mahima: Akshara tumhari himmat kaise hui Anand par haath uthane ki. Badtameez ladki tujhe kisine tameez nahi sikhaya ki bado se kese baat karte hain, apne sasural walo se kese baat karte hai. Maa baap ne tameez nahi sikhayi ya woh bhi tumhari tarah badtameez aur dhokebaaz te.

Akshara: DON'T YOU DARE MAHIMA BIRLA. MERE MUMMA PAPA KE KHILAF MEIN EK SHABD BHI NAHI SUNUNGI.

Mahima: Mein iss Kairav ko nahi chodungi. Teri wajah se maine apne Anisha ko khoya hain.

Akshara: Dekhiye taiji mein aapko aakhri baar samjha rahi hoon ki mere bhai bekasur hai unhone Anisha ko nahi maara. Anisha ki maut sirf ek accident thi.

Mahima: Shut up Akshara tum toh apne bhai ki hi side logi na. Tumhe kya pata beti khone ka dard. Agar tum bhi ek maa hoti tab tumhe samaj aata ki apne bacche ko khone ka dard kya hota hain.

Akshara stumbles back in shock listening to her. A lone tear escapes her eyes. No one noticed this except the Goenkas. They know that this topic is very sensitive for her and by saying all this Mahima has unknowingly rubbed salt on her wounds. Abhimanyu too notices her reaction and is confused about it but shrugs it off. Manish knows that Akshara won't be able to control herself much so he decides to do something to make the Birlas go from here.

Manish: Dekhiye Anand, Mahima aapko abhi issi wakt Kairav se maafi mangni padegi joh kuch bhi aapne iske sath kiya hein nahi toh mein yeh videos media mein dunga aur phir aap Birlas ki joh beizzati hogi uske liye hum zimmedar nahi honge.

He shows them some videos that prove that Anisha was having an affair with a married man and that she was also pregnant with his child. She telling her boyfriend about how she will marry Kairav and then they can continue their affair. She will also manipulate Kairav into believing that she is pregnant with his child. Senior Birlas were sweating badly seeing these videos as they know that if they go viral their reputation will be over. Parth and Abhimanyu were shocked seeing the reality of Anisha and were ashamed of how they behaved with Kairav. Abhimanyu was also ashamed of all the things he said to Akshara when she took her brother's side and told him the truth. Senior Birlas ask forgiveness from the Goenkas just for the sake of their reputation. Whereas Parth and Abhimanyu sincerely apologised. All the Birlas go out except Abhimanyu.