Call Me Daddy🥵💙

Beginne am Anfang

~

"Sit on the couch, I'm going to start explaining the rules," Louis quickly sat on the couch like he was told. "Okay... One; you can't say no to me unless I'm asking you for an opinion, two; you can't go anywhere without either me or Kason going with you- you will meet him later, three; you are mine and only mine, no one is allowed to touch you, four; if you allow someone else to touch you, you will be punished, five; there will be punishments when you do something wrong, six; If I say I want to fuck you, that means I'm going to fuck you, seven; don't ever try to escape or you'll regret it greatly, eight; You are not allowed to lie to me, nine; you are not allowed to touch yourself unless I'm there watching you and if I give you permission, ten; if you try to go somewhere without me or Kason knowing you will not be allowed to leave the house for two weeks. Do you understand?" 

"Yes, daddy," Harry smirked, "You're learning quickly," Louis bit his lip, he would be lying if he said he didn't find Harry attractive. 

"Go upstairs and into the bedroom, wait for me there, I'll be up in a minute," Louis bit his lip and nodded, "Yes, daddy," he replied as he quickly made his way to the stairs. After a few minutes, Harry walked into the room, his shirt was now off and Louis almost moaned at the sight, of his defined abs and v-line, the tattoos across his chest and torso making Louis practically drool.

Harry smirked, "Strip," Louis quickly did what he was told before looking at Harry expectantly. "On your knees, doll, gonna take my cock like a good boy," Louis' cock hardened a bit from the praise as he got on his knees in front of Harry.

The green-eyed man guided his cock into Louis' mouth until he gagged slightly, he gripped his hair as he started fucking the smaller's mouth. Harry continued working his hips, slowly going faster until he was at a steady pace, Louis gagged and moaned around his cock.

"Such a good boy, taking my cock so well," Louis moaned as he gripped the older's thigh tighter, "Touch yourself," Harry told him, Louis wrapped his hand around his leaking cock and started pumping his hand quickly. Harry groaned and started thrusting his hips faster, Louis' eyes watered more as tears trailed down his cheeks, gags and moans coming from his mouth.

After a few more minutes Harry came with a loud moan, "Come for me, be a good boy, and come for daddy," he groaned as cum shot down Louis' throat. The blue-eyed boy gagged and moaned as he came all over his hand, pulling away to swallow. "Such a good boy," he praised as he picked the panting boy up and placed him on the bed after cleaning him up.

He grabbed a small black silk robe and helped Louis put it on, the boy's eyes were half closed as he shivered slightly. Harry covered him with a blanket before changing into a pair of sweats, he heard a soft whimper come from Louis' mouth. "What's the matter, princess?" he asked as he combed his fingers through his mess fringe, "C-Cold,"

Harry got onto the bed next to him and pulled him close, "I'll keep you warm, princess," Louis shyly snuggled into the green-eyed man's chest. "Get some sleep, love, I know you're tired," Harry told him as he kissed his hair softly.

~~

1 week later...

Louis got in the shower, he turned the water on like Harry showed him before he started washing his hair. After a few minutes, he felt someone grab him and push him against the wall, he looked, it wasn't Harry. He screamed and kicked as the other man was naked, "Stop, please!" he begged as he felt the head of the man's cock circle his rim.

"Be a good little slut and stop moving, Harry doesn't care about you, and he's not the only one that's going to use you," Kason spat as he started trying to push the tip of his cock into Louis' entrance, making the boy kick and scream more.