your eyes

chapter 1
three years ago

there i was on my laptop with nothing productive to do, its been always like this. i have been always alone in my room with no one to talk to,i have friends but i still feel alone no matter how many people i talk to or be friends with.

my string of thoughts got cut off by the discord notification on my laptop it was from that person ,i just finished talking in a random voice chat it only allowed 4 users to enter them i was one of the people on it. the other one of them was complimenting my profile picture and i cant remember the second one but i defiantly remember the third one.

he was the most annoying but somehow funniest guy on the voice call he sounded like a 14 year old that didn't hit puppetry yet, he was voice acting characters and i thew some comebacks to make thing interesting. i got tired so i decided to leave the call, and that's where the notification popped up, it was a friend request from him.my 15 year old mind was going crazy, the last time i talked to a boy was in the 3rd grade, so at the moment it was something new.

i added him and that's how me and Dave met. Dave was calm and energetic at the same time, he was loud when he wanted to, he said whatever comes on his mind not thinking twice about what he says, he was just a normal teenager. we would talk for hours everyday no matter where i was i would text him.

three days later 2/14/2020

"hey #noor"
"Noor"
"NOOOR"

"OMFG STOP SPAMING IM RIGHT HERE"

"hi"

"hey dave wassup?"

"are you free to call "

"sorry i cant my friend is at my house rn"

"oh i see"

"is there anything else you want to tell me?"

"....."

"u ok?"

"look I uhm"

"you uhm?"

"i like you!"

"wait WHAT"

after i replied slammed my laptop shut and look at my friend who saw the whole chat she looks at me with a grin on her face ,I look back at her with a shocked face."ooo gurl someone has a crush on you"she said still with a grin on her face "I MET HIM 3 DAYS AGO RAY! THREE DAYS" i reply standing up and pacing around my room from confusion and panic."i mean that's too early but GIRL I WOULD TAKE THE CHANCE IF I WHERE YOU" she said with a higher voice tone, "but I don't like him ray and i cant say that to him it might hurt him really bad" i answered her while crossing my arms together "look i got to go Noor my mom is waiting for me keep me updated though". i said goodbye to ray and went back to my room to open my laptop.

I started to think that maybe I should say I like him back he is not so bad i think?..anyway i know what to do i will say i like him too and there end of story. i go to his dms and start typing

"i like you too.."

"WAIT REALLY??"

"YEA REALLY"

"OMG THATS GOOD"

"WILL YOU BE MY GF"

"YES I WOULD LOVE TO"

"YAY"

"btw can i ask you smt dave?"

"yea?"

"is it ok if i see what you look like i mean you saw what i look like"

"hm well im not rlly comfortable with that but sure"

"image0987454645"

oh my god..
he looks so pretty..heck even prettier than me just...wow. his hair is blond mix with brown, i have never seen a smile like that its so pure and beautiful and his eyes oh..his eyes such a unique color for eyes, i knew right away there was no turning on this. his eyes are grey with a hint of blue in them i would stare at it for hours, i would never get bored from looking at them, If we have an eye contact somehow i would lose that right away i wonder how will he look at me with his grey eyes...i wonder

present day

I still wonder how will he look at me with his gray eyes ,is it going to be a look of regret for what he did?,is it going to be a look of anger and hatred? Or nothing at all?.i may say im not scared of anything...but that's a bold face lie, what scares me the most is hearing his voice again, im scared of seeing his face again, im scared that a message from him will pop up in my screen, im scared to see his grey eyes staring down at me judging my every move i do and every fucking word i say.his eyes are the only good feature he has...he can get what he wants with wither you like it or not,those eyes can manipulate anyone who dares to look at them,those eyes hide things that no one should eve know about him.I unfortunately fell for those eyes, who wouldnt?.

i dont think he thinks the same way about my eyes, my eyes are common, dark brown and basic i never liked my eyes.i dont think he cares about the way i look to him, i think it doesnt matter to me but in reality it does..i want to look at him in anger,in fear,in hatred, in grief, in a understanding way.i want him to see how he made me feel after 3 years of handling alot of thing on my own even when he was next to me i felt lonely....supper lonely.

it wasnt always like that all the time,to be honest its so hard for me to let him go, its so hard because he had a huge impact on my life. i sometimes imagen punching him in the face ,or scream and yell at him, or hug him, or slap him so hard across his stupid perfect. but i calmly accept the fact that i would never do that to him, no matter how many time s he hurt me or break me.

i have to accept the fact that he is not coming back this time,i need to accept that he is gone for goo, i need the fact that i might never see his pretty eyes again, thats what a deeply feel for.....

his eyes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1033 words
hey everyone i hope you like the first chapter of this story i put my heart and soul in this chapter, this is my first time writing something like this. thanks for reading pls consider voting,see yall in  the next chapter