9. Drunk potion and the beginning of trouble.

Although this night was beautiful for both of them, but the next two days before the preparation of the potion, I found myself alone

Although this night was beautiful for both of them, but the next two days before the preparation of the potion, I found myself alone. That same morning, a loud knock on the door swept through the room, which did not stop.

- Whom so early could bring? - With a displeased tone, the vampire said when Nevra did not get up and open it. Yes, and I myself did not imagine who could be there, yet there are too many residents at the headquarters who could wake one of the bosses so early in the morning. Opening her eyes in slight annoyance, she saw the vampire getting up, rubbing his face to make himself look less sleepy. - Just a minute! Well, wait a little. - Putting on the first pants that came across, the guy nevertheless reached the door and opened it, almost getting a fist in the face, as Icarus knocking on the door did not expect such a sharp opening and tried to wake up the head of the Shadows.

From his state, I could see, albeit from afar, that Nevra was ready to stop this blow, catching her hand with his palm.

- Nevra, Miko calls you urgently! And I ask you to hurry, she is very serious and is not going to wait. - The brownie murmured quickly so that the guy would not protest again, as he did last time, daydreaming.

- I hope she has serious circumstances to wake up so early, because it is not yet time for wakefulness. - The vampire spoke a little quietly and sleepily.

- Yes, she has a serious task for you, in which the skills of a spy will come in handy. - I decided to reveal a little the purpose for which it is needed.

"Then I'll come right now, just give me time to put myself in order!" - Having received a nod in response, the guy closed the door and went to the closet, took out standard things and gradually began to dress.

The rain outside the window still continued to fall on the luxurious meadows and forests that were next to the headquarters, even the shield created by the crystal did not protect against such weather phenomena, apparently he was more inclined to find those who cross it, well, and from earthquakes, because the building is on a hill compared to the plain, which is a little further away and connects it to the port.

- Miko doesn't care too much about her employees if it's too early for them. - Turning over on my side and looking at the gloomy clouds that clouded the sky, I said.

- It happens to her more than once already, yet after the death of the feilin, to whom she had affection and love, she completely went deep into work, not paying attention to how much she sits behind her. - The vampire agreed sadly, pulling on a translucent black T-shirt. "But don't worry, I'll be back soon, but now it's better to rest while there is still time."

After he put on his kimono and tied his belt, he heard the creak of the opening door, which made it clear that he was left alone in his room.

Deciding not to worry and not to get lost in time, while waiting for the boss, she continued to look at the slightly dark sky outside the window, from where the melodic sound of drops was heard, knocking on the glass and window sill.