7. Serious recognition and statement.

- Alya, do you even know what this familiar eats and are you sure that you can go out of it? - On the way back, the head of the Shadows asked, walking behind just in case the dog suddenly returns, and he did not want a repeat of the situation and ...

- Alya, do you even know what this familiar eats and are you sure that you can go out of it? - On the way back, the head of the Shadows asked, walking behind just in case the dog suddenly returns, and he did not want a repeat of the situation and a threat to the one that occupies all his thoughts.

- It feeds on Gallyflore, although I'm not sure that it will be possible to make friends with it, but - I looked at the guy with excitement. - he has no one left, maybe it will be a big stupidity on my part, but I will try to make friends with him and maybe I can raise the baby. - Having answered his question, she again looked at the animal, which groaned a little from the wounds, - though I don't know if you have veterinary doctors, you must first take it to them for examination, and then take it to yourself.

- Yes, that's right. - Nevra agreed in surprise, - there are such people so go to them. - Yet he once entrusted Shaitan so much to them and courted them while they tested and studied a new kind of familiar, which became his devoted friend. How did his beloved know all this, he would later ask, now it was more important to take care of the wounded, and to inform Miko about the black dog they had met.

After passing through the guards and the alley, we walked at a fast pace to the El headquarters building, where the doctors who looked after the familiars were located, because they, like ordinary animals from my world, although even here Nevra could not overpower himself and flirted a little with the girl who took the gallitrot.

- I am very pleased to hear this, Nevra, leave it to me and better come in the evening, I will try to put it in order. - She answered, a little embarrassed, after such behavior of the boss.

- Thank you, Miriam. - The guy said with a smile and when they let him go, he came up to me, because I didn't go inside because of Nevra's words that it was better for me to stay here, but I heard the whole situation outside. "Most likely, you can pick it up in the evening, but for now let's go to the first-aid post and hand over your herbs for Ezarel." - He looked with excitement at my condition, because he could understand how to lose a friend so suddenly and again be left alone, although he himself would not have left.

Yes, and I understood that now the surrender is more important, and then the writing of two mission reports, so looking upset at the boss, I somehow got up and went under his supervision to the first-aid post. These experiences and losses left inside me like a mental trauma that is unlikely to heal in the near future, but if you dwell on it, you can worsen your condition, blaming and morally killing.

Behind my thoughts, I didn't even notice how Nevra brought me to the first-aid post and already led me inside.

- Hello, Nevra, what did you come with? Does something hurt or did you bring someone? - She noticed that the head of the Shadows did not come alone and even looked at me, immediately realizing that I was almost unable to even communicate.

- No, today everyone is physically healthy, I just helped her with the mission from the board and this is the result. - The vampire took from my hands a bag filled with the necessary herbs and handed it to the elf. I hope this is the right amount.