1. Is this a reality?

Every day I was busy with the usual studies

How annoying it is...
Yes, and my parents want me to do well in school. Get excellent grades, have a lot of friends, socialize and work normally...
But... I can't... I am afraid... All I want is silence and darkness in which I could just drown... Just like in the game... with my vampire...
Don't think, all the time from studying, I either go out at night or play Eldaria, where I like the brunette and my imagination is played out hard...
So now going through another episode with him, telling of his feelings in the lands of the Fenhuans has touched my heart, and it's late on the clock.
Should I go for a walk? To picture him again, to be alone with my imagination. And to digest what I read in the episode.
It was decided!
Since it was summer, it wasn't that cold outside, especially at night. I put on blue jeans, a T-shirt of the same color, and a sweatshirt on top, I quietly opened the apartment door and locked it, and then stepped out of the entryway and out into the street.
The wind that slipped past the houses reached me as well.
How good it felt! A little freedom from the mortal world and the stuffiness of the room.
I'd always loved to feel that breeze on my skin, and so I took the time to walk. After walking across the road, I finally entered the park and walked around a little edge to my favorite spot by a tree, where I could sit down and enjoy the stars and the moon.
But now, I just closed my eyes and the image of an embarrassed vampire flashed before them...
Oh, Nevra! If you knew that I fell in love with you at first sight, and in spite of those girls around you, I want to give you true love and be only with you...

Maybe I'm just wrong, because we weren't given much information about you... But it seems to me that sometimes you are a kind and understanding guy, who just like Leiftan, can listen and give advice, handsome and not lacking in looks, with your complicated fate, you get tired of these crowds of girls and find some place where you are alone, even from your annoying sister, who only adds to the problems.
To me, you're just a regular guy looking for love among many, resorting to your charm just to get to know your target better. I understand that some people don't like this kind of game, but still, I'm only attracted to you.
I so wish I could just hold you and talk to you about anything, just be there for you and help you.
My cheeks reddened at the thought, and I shook my head and opened my eyes to see that the fog was thick around me, and I couldn't even see the stars through it. It made me sad, but it made me think of you, Nevra. I wish you were here.
I sighed, and decided not to sit there much longer, because there was no telling how long the fog would last, so I'd better get back home and get ready for another nap and the day after school.
I was careful to get to my feet, sticking to the tree, trying to determine which side I was coming from, and then I moved quietly in that direction.

The fog frightened me for some reason, though I've never been afraid of the dark, or of spiders, or of some bugs and insects, because it was just the fumes from the water that was on the ground and nothing more...
But now I could feel some unknown energy running through my body and draining it a little.
I could not wait to get home!
With each step the feeling of excitement increased, and now when I was about to reach the house and the road, where there were lanterns, in front of me was a green meadow and in the distance a gate with a cliff...
Oh, man... I've seen this area before, though in a picture of a familiar scout... This is the territory of El's headquarters, but I'm in real life, not in a fairy tale... Then why is everything so realistic?
My heart was skipping about a thousand beats a minute, and I turned around hoping to see the entrance to the park, but no... There were lots of trees, but definitely from our city park and just as reminiscent of that intersection...
What was I supposed to do? Why did I find myself in the world I had dreamed of? That I had only played and fallen in love with...

Trying to calm down, I knelt down and closed my eyes,praying mentally that it was all just a dream or another game of my imaginationthat might have spurred my thoughts about Nevers...
After all, such realistic things hadhappened many times, only in dreams...
Eventually calming down, I even pinchedmyself before opening my eyes and seeing reality, but it didn't happen, becausethe same gate and the headquarters building on the cliff opened before meagain...
Shit, for some reason I ended up here...Pull yourself together Alya! After all, no one in the family never worried about you, because your parents, besides you had a couple of younger sisters, who listened better and were more sociable, and you too quiet and withdrawn, because of what sat almost always in the room for a laptop. And you wouldn't waste your Guardian supplies on a portal back, seeing no point in going back, but now you have to adjust and earn your trust. Or you'd just die in the woods, like Valkyon said once in a game, because I don't know anything here. I got to my

feet and moved cautiously toward the gate, looking around and observing the atmosphere.

Even the breeze and the grass were too gentle and cool. As I ran my hand over the petals of the grass, I realized that, after all, this was real to me, and not a dream. Then it would be very scary to live here at first, especially with that evil kitsune Miko, who met Gardin screaming and didn't even want to hear her out.
As I got to the gate, I was staring at these ancient walls, because you don't see those in our town. I would even try to sketch these surroundings, but now it is too dark, notepad and pencils out of my purse is not willing, and the charge on your phone is not enough for a long time, because here I read that there is no electricity, they use candles ...
When I reached the gate, I did not even have time to look around as I felt a very painful blow to the head, so that the eyes were all swollen and fainted.
Still, it was very painful and I do not know why... But, while I was unconscious, I saw the image of Nevra in the game and his words about love in front of my eyes. I even called him to me... I was in a dungeon, and I woke up locked in a dungeon with a couple of guards looking at me with surprise. Apparently I called to Nevra not only in my dreams, and they were interested in the fact that I somehow knew the chief of the Shadow Guards, but they saw me for the first time.

- Was it just me, or did she really just say the nameof the head of the Shadows? - One of them decided to make sure of what heheard. - No. I'm sure I heard the name *Never* for sure, but... - They bothturned toward me and tried to look closely, as if trying to recognize somethingfamiliar, "but this is the first time I've seen her here. - And herclothes are strange. Not at all like ours or from anyone else's land. - I'msure our lothario doesn't even know her, and he'd be surprised if we told him.-
Surely he'll have another toy if they let her go free when everyone returnsfrom missions and negotiations, for even the boss isn't here.
I just sat quietly in the cage andstroked the sick head, so that at least it calmed down a little. Listening tothem, I realized that all the chiefs are not here now, as well as Miko andLeyftan, which is very rare in the headquarters, even by the game itself.
And now I'd done something irreparableby accidentally saying his name out loud. I hope the vampire himself is notinterested in me, and will not betray it, because we are not familiar with himand for the stranger will not be easy to look after ...
I was not, in contrast to Gardine, who screamed and begged to be let out, I didnot want to attract unnecessary attention and simply accepted my fate, sittingquietly and quietly in the cage, not even hoping for anything. After all, no oneknows what fate might bring.

Those grim greenish walls by the cave,which must be very deep in this cliff. Even from the first episodes, Gardinenoticed that as Hamon led her up the stairs, she lost count and wondered whenthey would get there... Unknown mushrooms, which for some reason reminded me ofchanterelles, stood lonely in a corner, as did small luminous flowers that gavethe place a mystery. A little illuminated water, apparently Entra traced andnavigated to the beach by it. Even now she is quietly peering out of it, butfinding nothing interesting, she goes back under the water, continuing to keepwatch.