5. Sad night and morning meeting

Since I spent most of the time today working on an assignment with Ezarel in the laboratory, after a little more talking with Nevra in the room, there was very little left until night

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Since I spent most of the time today working on an assignment with Ezarel in the laboratory, after a little more talking with Nevra in the room, there was very little left until night. No, for sure I would have had time to write a report on the work done, but after the conversation, melancholy attacked me and, as if devastation, there was no goal ... nothing ...

Leaving the room, I slowly walked along the corridor, looking at the floor, only passing past his room, for some reason stopped and looked at her.

Surely, after our conversation, he was not at all upset and had already found a company for himself and was even already spending time with her somewhere ...

Maybe I shouldn't have put all the dots over and, giving him this hope for communication or intimacy with me .. But I couldn't help but say this, because these are the principles that I adhere to in relationships ...

Yes, if I started dating someone, it would be unpleasant for me to see him with others and find out that he was sleeping with someone else -either or drinks to the worst ... Of course, if it were Ezarel, Valkyon and Leiftan, then I would not mind about them ... Although sometimes thoughts about yaoi visit my head ... 

Yes, I would not demand that he spent most of his time only with me, because I respect his work and his sister, who, for me, is too annoying and likes to get into trouble when spying. And let him spend time walking and other things that would come to his mind, but the main thing is not meeting with other fans and not having sex with them and kissing ... I definitely could not stand it. Training and advice, missions and tasks are not included ... They are important for everyone.

Deciding not to look at this door for a long time, because some might think that I need something from him, or even worse, he is following ... I went further out into the street, walking along the local evening beauties.

But then, passing by the market and the shelter of El, I noticed a vampire who was alone and sat near a hundred-year-old cherry tree, looking at the stars and as if thinking about something.

How handsome he was at that moment, and deciding not to disturb him and without violating this beauty, I quickly hid just watching the guy.

Of course, at that moment I could be called a stalker, because I am watching someone I simply love and cannot even approach him, because even at such a moment I am afraid to violate his solitude and the mystery of the moment. And not everyone will like that they are watching him, probably Nevre too ...

An inexplicable sadness was read on the guy's face, maybe he missed his family, from which he once ran away with his sister, or maybe he really got tired of these fans who circle like small butterflies and are too annoying ... because they could not flock to the charm of a vampire , but only on his mana, gifts and intimacy that he could give them.

Although all this is not the most important thing for me, the reciprocal feelings and a sense of calmness are more important. And mana, gifts and the rest, this is not the most important thing in a relationship.