comforting a brother

Začít od začátku

“That’s...fair. You said Sun ran right? Did you see where at least?”

“Nope, I got not a clue of where sunny boi might have run off to.”

Moon sighed, “ok then. I doubt he would come back to the daycare, at least not yet. Keep an eye out in the pizzaplex in case he shows up or he’s hiding somewhere here. I’m gonna go out there and look for my brother"

"Whata gonna do with Lunar tho-" speaking of the smaller animatronic, Moon heard a voice behind him

"Is Sunny ok?" Lunars voice sounded small, he was scared. Scared for his brother, scared that something may happen to Sun. He didn't know what, it was like a gut feeling telling him something bad was going to happen, even though he doesn't have guts.
Moon looked down at Lunar,he didn't know how to answer.

"Lunar.. I need you to stay in the daycare or with Monty until I get back, keep an eye out if sun comes back" Moon avoided Lunars question, hesitating for a moment to collect his thoughts of what needed to be done.

Lunar gave a small 'ok' , still worried about Sun. Moon ended the call with Monty and left the daycare. He made his way out of the pizzaplex, starting to search for his brother outside.

'Please be ok sun..'

~☀️~

He didn't know how far he ran, he just kept going, his thoughts playing on repeat. He needed to get away, he didn't want someone to get hurt because of him, he felt so close to snapping, he didn't know how to handle his rising emotions. It felt suffocating.

Tripping over his own two feet, he landed face first into the hard ground. He seemed to be doing that alot currently. Everything seemed blurry as he sat up, he blinked. Once. Twice. It wouldn't go away. He may have ended up damaging his eyes, reaching a hand he could feel oil still dripping from his eyes. Both from the fall and crying.
From what little ye could see the sky seemed to darken, small droplets of rain fell onto the celestial animatronic. So it was going to rain.

He needed to leave. But where was he even going?

○🌙○

Moon groaned, He's spent a good hour or two looking for Sun and still could not find him. He was also a good couple miles away from the pizzaplex, and neither Monty or lunar have seen sun. He groaned once more, tipping his head back. Moon didn't know what to do, he had no idea how he was going to find his brother who could be anywhere. He even tried calling but it just went to voice mail.
Some droplets of water hit against moons faceplate, causing the animatronic to actually focus on the sky that was getting darker. it was going to rain soon, he did not want to be out in the rain but he still needed to find sun.

'Maybe he should head back and wait until the rain is over, give sun some space,'  Moon thought to himself, but he didn't want to leave sun alone, who knows where after what happened with Monty. He sighed as he turned, walking back in the direction of the pizzaplex. Maybe they'll find somewhere there that wasn't checked. He hoped they did.

Once he finally made it back to the pizzaplex, he was soaked from the rain which started to fall a few minutes after he turned around. So lucky for him that he had to walk a good 30 minutes or so back to the stupid mall. He flicked some water off of himself as he made his way back to the daycare, he needed a damn towel. Moon thought of making a quick stop at gator golf once he dried off. Entering the daycare, he went up to where their rooms reside, he saw lunar sitting in one of his bean bags