chapter 2

Lee's pov

"Today is going to be hell " I said to myself picking up the papers of my desk for those dumb fucking bum's I call men i walked out my office " grace give me an update on my club later " I said walking past her office I looked up not realizing that I was about to bump into someone there body hit my chest and my paperwork fell out my hand this fucking bitch can look at what she's doing .

"Oh shit I'm so sorry " she said slowly getting up she was about 5'9 well with the heels on she slowly got up looking at me.

" no problem but my paperwork" i said rolling my eyes at her she gave me back my paper's her eyes met with mine it was like she was drawing me in with her eyes "umm well i should get to work " she said braking the silence I nodded and she left I smiled at myself I watched her walk off watching her ass move as she walked fucking hot I walked off .

"Boss" I turned around to see jax what could he possibly want.

"What" I said looking home up and down he looked like he been through hell and back he walked towards me handing me a bag with flies "the files from the boat u asked for " I nodded.

Well since he's here why not have him take the papers to the meeting room "can u take these papers to the meeting room for me " he nodded and left I smiled with that  I walked back to the office i walked in looking straight at her she looked up at me and looked back down.  I wanted to know what was she doing in her lap that was so important that she couldn't take her eyes off it I got up and walked slowly over to her.

She was so into her phone that she didn't realize I was standing over her I pushed her down and she looked up at me "well something looks interesting what is it " I said looking into her eyes.I could feel my buddy getting hard "oh nothing " she said putting her phone up hmm since I have her I can make the most out of it I smiled at her and gave her some paper work that I needed done by tomorrow.

"Be a doll and do those for me " she looked me up and down then back at the papers and back at me

"Do it yourself nothing wrong with your hands" the words flew out her mouth hitting me right in the face I would love to just rip her out that dress and fuck her over her own desk and let everyone here her moans and whimpers under my body.

"Why would I do them if I have u " I said smiling knowing i can't be beaten by her words because it's that are get fired she rolled her eyes making my buddy get even harder she passed me the paperwork that was already done and she kept the rest.

I went back to my desk pulling out my computer I called jax and max into my office the came as fast as they could "yes boss " I looked the up and down just looking at them made me mad.

"News on the warehouse location" they nodded and gave me some papers I nodded and they left ugh I'm ready to go home in fact I'm leaving early I packed up the files put them in The files cabinet I looked over at her one more time "what's your name " she looked up at me and ignored me as if I didn't ask her something

"Don't piss me off when I ask u question u answer it" I said walking up to her desk her eyes softened up to the tone of my voice and I smiled she's right where I need her to be at "star" she finally let out.

Star the name replayed in my head and I nodded and left the office with her name still spinning around in my head i made my way to the elevator and went to the first floor once the elevator stop I got off and walked to my car I got in the car and drove home once I got home I went straight to bed fuck a shower.

____________________________________
Y'all should have waited for me to edit the story smh 🤦🏽‍♀️