27. Enrapture

en·rap·ture
/inˈrapCHər,enˈrapCHər/
verb
give intense pleasure or joy to.

===================================================

Content Warning: Sexual Content

===================================================

"I brought you something," Simon began as John climbed onto the bed. 

"The last time you brought me a gift, you fucked me after."

"I did," Simon smirked, pulling something out of his duffel bag. Leaning to the side in an attempt to see the object, Soap bit the inside of his lip. "I got you a candle." Ghost stated, holding it toward John. "Lavander flavoured."

"Lavander flavoured?" Soap chuckled, taking the candle and smelling the sweet aroma. 

"Flavoured? Scented?" Ghost muttered, pulling out his lighter. "Whatever. Wanna light it? It's dark in here."

Instead of responding, John held the candle out. Simon flipped open his lighter, the small flame slightly illuminating the room.

Smiling, Soap cradled the candle in his hands. The little warmth it gave was a stark difference from the cold they'd been suffering through. 

"Thank you, Simon." He sighed, watching the small flame. Kneeling in front of him, Ghost stared lovingly up at Johnny. After a moment, the Scotsman noticed, his cheeks reddening. "You got a staring problem, Lt.?" He asked, smiling slightly. 

"Those are fighting words, Johnny." Ghost chuckled. "You want to fight?" 

"Could use some practice sparring," MacTavish admitted, leaning back to place the candle on the bedside table. "You willing to help?" He asked as he turned back toward Ghost. 

"Sure." Ghost said, placing his hand on John's thigh. "Tomorrow?"

"Sounds good." The Scotsman glanced between Simon's eyes and his hand, his heart beginning to race. He carefully reached up, sliding a few fingers under the edge of Ghost's hardshell mask. 

"You can take it off, if you'd like..." 

"How could I not...?" John muttered, slowly pulling the edge of the mask up above Simon's lips. The man's breath flowed over John's hand as he caressed the scar on Simon's lower lip. "You're just so sexy." 

"Am I?"

"Yes," John whispered, leaning in, gingerly pressing his lips to Ghost's. 

Humming, the Brit leaned into the kiss, pushing John back onto the bed. 

"Here? Now?" John muttered between kisses. "They might hear us." 

Simon moved his mouth to John's neck, leaving little marks. "If you're quiet, it won't matter."

"If I'm quiet?" Soap smirked, flipping the two of them over so he was on top, straddling Simon's thighs. "What if you're the one struggling to keep his mouth shut? Hm?" He pinned Simon's arms to the bed with one hand, sucking softly on his neck. 

"Johnny..." Simon gasped as Soap's free hand unfastened his throwing knife belt, tossing it to the side. "Be gentle with my knives."

John chuckled, releasing Simon's hands as he nibbled his skin and pulled at the velcro of his superior's combat vest, removing it. Impatient, Simon pulled off his jacket and shirt, leaving his chest bare.