17. Crave

crave
/krāv/
noun
a powerful desire for something.

=========================================================

Content Warning: Sexual Content

=========================================================

"Touch me, then." John smiled crookedly, tilting his head. Simon pulled him in, his face inches away from the Scotsman's. He was a few inches taller than his partner, forcing John to look upward.

"If I'm going to touch you, I want to do it properly." He whispered, kissing Soap's neck. "Should wait until afterwards to shower..."

John shivered, his cock throbbing against Simon's thigh.

His breath on my neck... his hands on my waist... his lips on my skin... fuck, I might cum right here...

"I've waited long enough, Simon. Fuck me here and now."

"Who said anything about fucking?" Simon smirked into John's skin. "I just want to feel you tremble in my hands..."

Ghost's hand slid over John's thigh, his thumb and forefinger meeting the base of his cock.

"Simon..." MacTavish exhaled shakily, whining quietly as Ghost slowly moved his hand up his shaft. "Shit..."

Simon started slow, whispering sweet nothings into his skin.

"You're such a good boy, Johnny..." He muttered, quickening his pace, earning a whimper from the Scotsman, his nails digging into Simon's back. "So, so sexy..."

John breathed heavily, struggling to stay quiet, only letting out tiny whines every time Simon's fingers met his sensitive tip.

"Stop silencing yourself... Let me hear you." Ghost hummed. Soap whimpered quietly, shaking. He choked back a moan. "What did I just say?"

"I want you to fuck me..."

Simon stopped his movements, his hand wrapped around the tip of John's cock.

"Fuck, Simon, please..."

The Brit smirked. "Good boy." Ghost kneeled, moving his hands to John's hips. He pushed the Scotsman, forcing his back against the wall. John gasped as Simon licked the underside of his shaft, taking him into his throat when he got to the tip.

"Oh fuck..." Soap groaned in ecstasy.

I'm so fucking close already...

Simon bobbed his head, taking all of John into his mouth and sucking firmly. The Scotsman's hands found their way to Simon's hair, following his movements. Ghost hummed, sending shivers up his partner's spine.

"S-Simon... I'm gonna cum..." John whimpered, biting his lip. "Simon!"

Simon briefly removed his mouth from John. "Cum, then." He took Soap's cock into the back of his throat once again, beginning to register the unmistakable taste of precum.

"Fuck! Ghost!" John let out a guttural moan, his eyes rolling back, his head limply hitting the wall behind him. Simon swallowed, continuing to suck gently. Soap gasped, breathing heavily. "You're good at that. Fuck me..."