"It was just a simile." I shrugged. "Plus, I didn't bring you into this, I brought the Hulk into it."

Bruce rolled his eyes. "I am the Hulk."

"You always called the Hulk 'the other guy.'" Tony pointed out.

"Whatever." Bruce muttered and turned back to his work.

"So." I clapped, getting the other's attention, and trying to change the subject. "What do you guys wanna do today?"

All at once, they all started throwing suggestions at me, paused for a moment, then started to argue to each other on what to do. I put my fingers in my mouth and blew. They all stopped arguing and turned to me. Steve put up a salute and then put his hand down sheepishly.

"Sorry, force of habit."

"Let's just watch a movie."

* * *

We decided to watch Halloween. The original, not the remake. It was one of my favorite horror movies, though I never was scared of it. It was just a great movie. Tony suggested it; he said it's his favorite movie.

I was seated on the couch in between Clint and Steve. Natasha, Tony, and Bruce decided to sit on the floor, they said it's the best place to sit during a horror movie. I argued saying if you jump, your butt will hit the cushion of the couch. Clint and Steve agreed. Thor wasn't here because he claimed he wanted to visit his "girlfriend."

I looked over at Steve and saw that he was covering his eyes with the box of popcorn.

I nudged him. "What're you doing? You're not supposed to cover your eyes during a horror movie, what's the point of watching it?"

"In my defense, this is my first horror movie." He whispered back.

I dramatically gasped, then shrugged. "Makes sense. I mean, you don't know how to play Subway Surfers."

He rolled his eyes, glanced at the screen for just a moment and jumped, popcorn flying all over me and Bruce, who was seated right in front of us.

I never laughed so hard.

Tony shushed me, but I couldn't stop. The look on Steve's face was priceless. Steve glared at me and pushed me. I almost fell off the couch, but regained my balance, stopped for a moment, then burst out laughing again.

Tony paused the movie just as Jamie Lee Curtis was about to stab Michael Myers with a knitting needle. He turned around and glared at me.

"How are you just going to disrupt a classic horror movie as glorious as Halloween?" Tony shook his head. "That's disrespectful."

I finally stopped laughing. "Sorry. Okay, you can play it. No more interruptions."

Tony stared at me for a moment, muttered something, then played the movie. Not even a minute after that, my cell phone rang.

"Oh come on!" Tony complained.

"Sorry. I gotta take this." I muttered and got off the couch and into the hallway.

I answered the call without looking at the ID. I pressed the phone to my ear and said, "Hello?"

"Hey Savannah."

"Oh, hi Tom. What's up?"

"What did you do to Fury? He's-"

"Furious." We said at the same time.

We both laughed at our cheesy joke.

"No, but really," said Thomas, "he's in a very bad mood."

I sighed. "He came to the tower and tried apologizing, but I told him off. Just a regular Tuesday."