Depressed Robot Male Reader X Yandere Sarvente

This was requested by - Robcartree

Y/N's Info by - Robcartree

Personality - Very Self Consciousness, Can get
Desperate at times and submissive

Physical Looks - He's very short (I'm guessing he'll be around a similar height to Boyfriend or Natsuki

Clothes - Blue Shirt, Red Pants,

Eye Color Design - Black Eyes

Skin Color Design - Grey Skin

Robot Design - Android

Singing Voice - Hex

Yandere Girl - Sarvente

FNF Mod - Mid Fight Masses

One-Shot Starts NOW

3rd POV

Day - Saturday
Time - 3:00PM
Location - Park

In a nice and sunny part of the city we see an Android walking to a park enjoying and taking in the sight of how pretty everything looked. He was rather sad today, everyone was human and in the park they were always with couples. He felt envious and more sadder by the second. He never liked being alone, but even though he tried to get with many girl androids they always kept turning him down without even bothering to give him a chance. A couple walked to our little sad Android and offered them a rap battle. The couple that is offering a friendly rap battle are known as GF and BF. They hoped this could cheer up the poor little Android after all... he has feelings.

BF: Beep bop.

Y/N: Hmm? 'Looks to his right' Oh.... Hello rapper.

GF: There is no need to be worried, we don't mean any harm.

Y/N's Mind: "That's what they all say and something horrible happens."

BF: Beep bop boop skibeep.

Y/N: ... What do you want?

GF: You looked sad so we thought maybe a rap battle might cheer you up.

BF: Beep.

Y/N: I... I guess we can do that.

I always wondered what this microphone was doing in my stomach hatch. Guess ...rapping could help me feel better.

Y/N VS BF:

After they had their rap battle the duo said that there is a church that accepts anyone and it wouldn't matter what species you are. Sarvente is the one who runs that church mainly.

Y/N's Mind: I'll go tomorrow after I've gotten charged up and maybe... maybe there's something I can do there. I'm glad that fail safe and security software I grabbed before hand came in handy.

3rd POV

Day - Sunday
Time - 7:00AM
Location - Sarvente's Church

Y/N's Mind: "If my memory bank is correct I should be able to use other peoples voices. Hex's Data got damaged when he was hacked and that caused some issues for my systems. Luckily I learned more about the other rappers before hand and had some back-up data stored incase this happened."