Yandere Girlfriend

Requested by unimeta from Wattpad

Yandere - Girlfriend

Her target - Y/N L/N

A=Affection - How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Answer - Girlfriend is extremely affectionate and show shows her love by giving hugs. The intensity however would spend on her mood. If she is happy than the intensity would be calm if she's aggressive and in her Yandere state she the intensity is very tough. She also turned you into a marketable plushy by accident and it took her three weeks to turn you back to normal, she kept you with her at all times and when she was asleep she puts your plushy self in her chest because as a plushy your extremely soft.

B=Blood - How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Answer - Girlfriend is very clean about it and she makes sure to keep the blood stains Hidden and not a trace can be found. When she's killing someone that looked at her lover it gets intense while she's doing this in her torture chamber.

C=Cruelty - How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

Answer - Girlfriend wouldn't really say anything cruel to you because of your shy nature this made it tough on how to explain everything and mocking you would be one of last things she has to do. She also doesn't make fun of your height which your thankful for but it doesn't mean she can still tease you about it.

D=Darling - Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

Answer - Not really. Girlfriend knows your shy and is careful not to make you uncomfortable around her. Plus she wouldn't dare make you do anything against your will... unless you attacked her.

E=Exposed - How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

Answer - Girlfriend has a huge heart and only wants you for herself. She only becomes vulnerable when your hurt, sick or if someone else kidnapped you.

F=Fight - How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Answer - Girlfriend would find it cute that you would fight back. She mainly just uses her hand while your still trying to attack which makes her laugh a little. Plus she finds it adorable how you can't even land a single hit. You managed to at least get one hit on her, but it was extremely weak which just makes her giggle and drag you away to her room and tie you to the bed then leaving you there for fun.

G=Game - Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

Answer - Girlfriend finds it extremely fun because the house she kidnapped and brought you into is extremely big. She already did her part and used Magic to remove a ton of windows along with the exit to roof. She also stays in a hidden room which has the cameras up and running watching you and your every move.

H=Hell - What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

Answer - Girlfriend would probably just bonk you on the head or smother you face in her chest with an intense amount of pressure until you've learned your lesson.

I=Ideals - What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Answer - Girlfriend has a happy future for both you and her. Music will be the number one future and she wants to have kids with you one day, she doesn't care how many she'll get, she wants kids.