Yandere GF [Dush20's/Author Take]/[Example]

Made by yours truly Dush20/Author

Dush20/Author: This is the first time I'm making one of these so leave a comment on what you think.

Yandere Girl - GF

Her target - Y/N L/N

Y/N's condition - Sadness (He has depression as well.)

A=Affection - How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Answer - GF is very affectionate with you and just can't stop. She shows her affection by giving head-pats, kissing you on the lips and kissing your forehead when you sleep. Sometimes you sleep and wake up on her lap with a very embarrassed face leaving to giggle at your expression. In a way she shows her affection similar to a mother.

B=Blood - How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Answer - GF is very messy when blood is involved, but if you are close by she will try to be less messy and make sure your not about to spot the persons body or have blood on her cause it's always suspicious. Plus if it was someone that looked at you with bedroom eyes she'll murder them with no regret and if it was someone that looked at her the same way she will still kill them. Plus she sends the bodies to the Sonic.EXE World which leaves some demonic creatures happy for souls.

C=Cruelty - How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

Answer - She still treat you like a person but with a limit of what your allowed to do. She wouldn't mock you because she loves you too much to do it. Plus she isn't able to mock you without her heart feeling guilt.

D=Darling - Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

Answer - No. GF wouldn't do anything against your will... unless you resist her first.

E=Exposed - How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

Answer - GF actually has a shine dedicated to only you. She is extremely vulnerable to you when you make adorable or super hot expressions and poses. She also likes it when you carry her. When you carry her in your arms or on your back it makes her feel tall and happy.

F=Fight - How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Answer - GF would be rather angry that you would fight back, but she understand it since you were being kidnapped for the first time so it's understandable. When you kept fighting back you would get a bunk on the head from GF

G=Game - Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

Answer - Only half of time will she find this game to be funny. GF she finds it amusing how you would try to escape.

H=Hell - What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

Answer - When you get kidnapped you can feel the oxygen leaving your body leaving you with fear trying to escape whatever got you. Which turns out to be GF using her chest which leaves you screaming, but it's muffled due to her being a few sizes bigger and eventually you passed out from the lack of air.

I=Ideals - What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Answer - GF has a really great future in mind with you and it mainly involves her being with you forever. She also wants to have kids with you one day and she's mainly think of just having one girl to start off and go from there.