Working Holiday part 2 (#acting)

The gentle giant glided through the dark waters so close Mr. Smith could have reached out and touched the bizarre aquatic creature. The manta ray flipped over and as quickly as it had swum up to the small group of snorkelers, it disappeared into the depths.

Mr. Smith, enjoying the first vacation he has taken in years, looked at the sexy bikini-clad woman floating beside him. Her casual sips on a piña colada had inspired him to take a day off of work in the tropical paradise his last hit job had brought him to.

At first she acted strangely when he made casual conversation with her at the hotel pool bar. But soon she opened up to him that she too was traveling for business.

Mr. Smith enjoyed his first day of being a tourist in paradise so much, he called his boss and made up a lie that his flight had been canceled and the soonest it could be rebooked was in four days time. His boss seemed to take the news well for a man in the assassin business.

Mr. Smith continued to sit day after day next to the lovely bikini wearing woman. After a particularly sun and booze soaked afternoon by the pool, he agreed, at her suggestion, to a snorkel tour at sunset to see the manta rays.

They boarded a small catamaran just as darkness swallowed the sea. The captain took them a few hundred yards off shore and shone a blue light into the water to attract the plankton. Soon dozens of manta rays arrived to feast.

Mr. Smith considered how his companion might respond if he suggested she come to his room when they got back to the hotel. He felt like he could tell her anything, that she might even understand if he told her about his work.

Now they floated in gentle iridescent blue waves with the great beasts all around them, but despite their beauty Mr. Smith remained focused on the woman that tugged at his deepest desires.

He felt a slender hand on his shoulder and a tingle of pleasure shot down his spine. She for beckoned him to follow her to the other side of the boat away from the others and he eagerly complied.

She took the snorkel out of her mouth and pushed her mask up to her forehead. She paddled so close to him her smooth skin brushed against his body.

He circled an arm around her and to his delight, her slender arms embraced him. She leaned in so close to his ear, her lips tickled as she spoke.

"Never mix business with pleasure,"she whispered seductively.

Mr. Smith's lips curled up. She was the devil he had always dreamed of!

Her barely registered her next words as a searing pain in his side took his breath away.

"And never lie to the boss," she hissed as she pulled the knife out of his side.