Chapter 11: Dragon Tiger Horse Part 2

Start from the beginning

Tignus: "Fine, if I talk too much, then how about I shut up!"

The Zodiac let out a powerful aura, causing Gears to stumble back. Tignus cracked his knuckles as his body began to coat itself in a metallic material. That material shattering after a couple seconds. The armor was more muscular with a bronze coloring. Tigers heads on his shoulder that draped down like a cape of sorts, two large claws on each arm, full armor on his lower half, and finally a helmet like a greek soldier.

Gears Driver: "40%! 60%!! 80%!!!"

...(PoV Change: Paradox)...

Aquos: "Is it just me or are you holding back?"

Aquos raised her right arm to block a swing and countered with two swift punches to the gut, then a jump kick to send Paradox backwards. She remarked that the Rider didn't seem nearly as ready as her colleagues.

Paradox pushed herself off the floor, water particles floating up from her body. The lady dashed forward, stopping a couple steps in front of the Horse Zodiac and tried a spinning high kick. The Horse Zodiac sighed and told Paradox that she was leaving herself open, going for another block and counter.

A smile formed under her helmet as her body started to shimmer, phasing straight through the block and landing her kick across the face of the Zodiac. The blade on her heel caused a deep cut across her cheek.

Aquos: "Huh...? Is that...? Mine...?"

The Zodiac touched her cheek, smearing the palm of her hand and taking a shaky look at it.

Aquos: "YOU! YOU ACTUALLY HIT ME!"

Paradox: "That's... kinda how a fight works."

Aquos: "Heh, alright... I'm going to enjoy this."

Aquos moved fast enough to create afterimages, pausing for a second when she came face-to-face with the Rider, taking a hold of her arm and ducking behind Paradox, twisting her joint behind her. She then kicked the back of her knee to force her down and pushed her down the rest of the way with her heel.

Paradox panicked, out of instinct she phased through the Zodiac and swiftly retreated away. The Horse smirked as she walked forward menacingly, wind swishing around her and clinging to her body, obscuring the Zodiac. It blew away with enough force to lift Paradox off her feet, revealing her true form. She was covered head to two in white armor, the gauntlets and greaves extending out a bit in a bladed fashion, a thick mane dropping from the top of her helmet.

...(PoV Change: All)...

Chrono rolled to the side to avoid the flaming shots, summoned his twinblades and dashed forward. Twisting his weapon to split apart the twinblade, he slashed at the next shot, causing an explosion to engulf him.

Dragnis scowled underneath the helmet and raised the gun to his chest, sensing something was wrong. A shimmer in the space by the explosions proved Dragnis right. Instinctively, the Dragon Zodiac spun around and whipped the gun in his hand. Chrono stumbled off to the side before getting grabbed and tossed like a ragdoll into Gears.

Paradox took a wide swing at the Horse Zodiac in front of her, watching her vanish before her eyes and getting kicked in the back. She phased just in time to stop her head from getting stomped on, pushing off the ground and attempting to sweep the legs out of Aquos.

Aquos stepped out of the way and picked Paradox up by the throat, easily tossing her in the air and jumping up, kicking her stomach in and sending her flying to her colleagues.

AI: "Starting to run out of juice. We need to find a way to get out of here."

Gears: "Easier said than done! I think our only option is to focus on one and kill it."