Time to bond

We all sat down in silence, I was still red in the face and my hands gripped Marcus's arm just trying to disappear behind him rather them having to look at my two other mates in the eye.

"Just gunna put it out there that your hot" Caius said winking at me before he gave a smirk "don't embarrass her Caius" Aro said trying to hide his own smirk, the sexual tension in the room could be cut by a knife, "thank you Aro" I mumbled causing him to shift from the attention; I felt like I had to do something or we'd all be sat here horny for hours to come; Caius and Marcus had already been in makeout sessions with me so it only made sense to treat Aro first, I shakily stood and grabbed aros hand "come cuddle with me?" I asked and he instantly got up to lead me out of the room.

Aros room was large and had less books then Marcus's room did, he had a simple room with a red rustic theme, I felt my adrenaline spike as we neared the bed, I guided him to sit on the corner of the bed and I sunk to my knees in front of him "you don't have to do this honey. Just because were horny doesn't make it your problem" he said and I nodded my head "i know I jus wanted to show how I feel about you, I can't explain how you all make me feel but I can make you feel good too" I reasoned and smiled up at him "do I have your permission Aro?" I asked and he nodded "of corse you do honey, just never feel obliged to do so" he said and I smiled up at him once again; he unbuttoned his trousers before pushing them down with his boxers, he was large, large enough to make me worry wether I could take him, "it's ok if you can't take it all princess, you don't have to if it's bigger then you anticipated" he said and I shook my haid before moving close enough to take his cock in my hands.

I started by kissing the top and licking down the vain, like I'd read off in my books; before I took him in my moth, I breathed through my nose and hollowed my cheeks before I started to move up and down the shaft, for my first blowjob I thought I was doing well; Aro's hands found there way I to my hair and began to guide my movements,  he begun to thrust his hips causing me to choke on the leant as it kit the back of my throat.

Aro was a moaning mess as he neared his orgasm; his moans where more needy and his thrusts where getting sloppy; I looked up and kept eye contact with him sending him over the edge, I felt the hot liquid empty into my mouth before pulling out "be a good girl for daddy and swallow" Aro said in a deep and demanding voice, I shallowed hard and looked up at him waiting for him to say something "good girl, you must be tired now" he said putting his member back in his pants before picking me up "thank you daddy" I whispered as he held me in his arms, it must of been the bond exhausting me because I'd planned to have the same treatment to both my other mates "I need to help Caius and Marcus" i said trying to get out of his arms only to be held closer "no baby, I believe they've.... Took care of it, so you wouldn't have to over work yourself" he said I felt so bad that I let out a small whimper, it must of been the mate pull that made me feel all like this because I felt so guilty I begun to cry; "hey hey hey your ok, what's wrong?" He asked and I shook my head "does that mean I'm a bad mate?" I asked and he shook his head "there's one of you and three of us darling, your not expected to get each one of us off at every slight turn on" he said and I nodded cuddling into him, "now get some sleep my dear" he whispered and I closed my eyes. I fell asleep almost instantly; only stirring to the chatter of my mates "she feels guilty that she didn't get you both off as well last night so no bringing it up Caius" Aro said and Caius faked supprise "me? Tease her until she feels so guilty she gives me a blowjob? You know id never" he said sarcastically causing me to stir more as I came to my senses "now you've done it Caius, I told you to keep your voice down while she's sleeping" Marcus muttered only to be cut off at the last second by my phone ringing, I took it off the nightstand and answered quickly "hey y/n we're just calling to check in! We're off into the mountains for a few days and won't have service" Carlisle said happily "hiya dad, don't worry about it I'm still busy adjusting to the whole mated to three kings thing anyway" i said sarcastically as I looked up at them "well as long as they are treating you right, which knowing them you've been treated like a queen" he laughed and I smiled "yep, I do miss home tho, it's only been a few days here but I miss everyone and I miss the forks weather" i complained light heartedly "well once you and your mates have settled you should all come visit, we'll get a bigger bed put in your room and I'll stick up on bagged blood" he said and I agreed instantly, our conversation dimmed down to family matters and the knowledge of Edward's mate being a human, that the kings disliked but couldn't say anything "well honey I've got to go get my stuff together so we can leave before sunrise, I love you sweetie" he said and I have an unseen smile "call me when your back dad, love you too" i said and the end tone rang; I put the phone back on the night stand and threw myself back into bed "what's on the table for today then?" I asked to nobody in particular "you will be if you dont cover up my dear Caius said dirtily causing me me too look down at myself, my top had moved to show more cleavage than necessary and my skirt had ruffled up to where my panties where almost on display. Caius had picked a seat that angled his view right up my skirt and he smirked seeing me blush at his antics.