Three kings ( edited 14/2)

The painting seemed to move as I looked deeper into the details the blond was younger and looked shamefully arrogant, the middle one with the black hair that framed his face looked confidant and fearless, the brunette to the right seemed sad and l...

The painting seemed to move as I looked deeper into the details the blond was younger and looked shamefully arrogant, the middle one with the black hair that framed his face looked confidant and fearless, the brunette to the right seemed sad and lonely,; I felt my face flush red as I thought about how handsome they looked, soon after starting at the painting the class joined me and Heldi, we made our way through a few more room's before being led to a large pair of doors.

Heldi pov————-

This group of kids where the third party of the day to pass through, we don't always kill the people who pass through and these kids where going to be leaving today in one piece, killing an entire class would be conspicuous and get us caught.
This girl y/n seems cool enough, I could finally use my knowledge of history and this little one just ate it all up, I just wish we could keep her she's just adorable, her school uniform, red converse and blue backpack just made her look to cute even with her hair in a messy bun sat just right, she didn't seem to have any friends in her class and kept writing down what I said on her little note pad; not to mention how red she got when she saw the king, 'she was definitely checking them out; just wait till she sees them in the throne room' I thought as I opened the doors

Y/ns POV ——————-
The large doors where opened and we where led into the room, everyone barged past to see what was in the room leaving me to be pushed in every direction, only to be stabilised by Heldi who gave me a nod and I mumbled a thank you to her, I look towards the crowd of students who had huddled around the thrones. I studied the white marble room first until my eyes landed on the three kings, they looked exactly the same as the people in the painting, my cheeks flushed a light pink again in no time; they where hot and all I could think of was what they could do to me.

The one with the black hair sat in the middle throne, the blond to his right and the depressed brunette to his left, just like the painting.

"Has anyone got any questions?" He said and I put my hand up, the man was happy to see at least one person interested in his question and as his eyes met mine he seemed ecstatic "yes, what is your name? And your question of course" I smiled "my name is y/n sir and I was wondering if any of the original kings writing is still on display in the castle?" He smiled, "of course we have a wide collection of books and papers that originate from almost 3000 years ago, your welcome to see the collection while any of your piers who do not wish to join go for lunch?" He says towards mr.Connor " yea that's alright y/n, I trust you will be back before curfew" I smiled and nodded as the rest of my class left, "well y/n I am Aro, Heldi be a dear and fetch our best preserved collections and bring them to our office" Heldi quickly leaves , "so is aro a family name passed down every generation from the original kings?" Aro seemed to stutter for only a second "yes, all three of us are directly descended from the original kings, and all named after them" he says proudly as we turn another corner, "it's Hebrew in origin and means 'mountain of strength' or 'bearer of martyrs'  if im correct?" I said looking at aro who smiled and nodded"your a very smart girl for your age," he winked "if you would follow us to our office y/n" i nod and follow aro, feeling safe and comfortable, from the corner of my eye I see the blond scowl at me and the brunette whisper something to him, so of course I listened in...... "caius..... our...m.....stop" not hearing the full thing before aro starts to talk and I slightly hurry my brisk steps to keep up with his fast pace, almost slamming into him as he suddenly stops outside a wooden door, inside the room was thousands of books lining the walls, a few desks spread around the room, a large fire place that was already roaring, and in a nook there was a table and two large sofas with one single sofa.
Aro motions for me to sit and I pick the one seater sofa and place my bag at my feet "so witch one of you is Caius and witch one is Marcus" i say calmly trying to take an imaginary tension from the air, the blond scowled a little " I am Caius and this is Marcus" he says gesturing to Marcus, his statement made me look up and he visibly relaxed at our eye contact, which I was quick to look away from as the more thought of what they could do to me came to mind.